Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 9:58 AM
Default Kitchen Counter Problem
Hello

I´ve a little problem with my kitchen counter. I cloned the modular modern counter and in the package are 3 models. Normal counter, corner and only top. The base counter works fine and when placing a dishwasher or corner it also works, but the corners are black and the top part moved to light grey.

Materialimage, 3D models and so on looks good so i don´t think the problem is at meshing. Must i clone the corner and top seperatly? i don´t know, but they are in the package. Or maybe it is a problem with cloning. Hope someone has an idea or can fix the problem.

Counters with non correct working corners and tops are not so beautiful.

thanks
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 1:48 AM
I did some counter recolors, and I found that when cloning I had to uncheck "default resources only" in the cloner's options to make the "variant" versions appear correctly. There's something in the non-default resources that makes the whole thing work; I'm still not sure exactly what it is
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 9:21 AM
Hi

Thanks for answer. It´s a good idea. I will try it at once. So be right back and report if it than work.

greets Schnuffi
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 11:27 PM
can help my

i using programs TRS workshop, milkshape3d 1.8.2 build my counter, all is well succeed in, but then i put sink in counter, counter becomes transparent
I thought that this is my MESH problem
but if i pull handle in orginal mesh, its same problem
and now I do not know what the problem is
and one more problem, when i put dishwasher, top of my counter change in orginal top
1,2,3 counters is pull handle, 4 orginl counter. in first (1) counter sink smal ant mesh worked, on ethers two large sink and counter becomes transparent

sry poor English