Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 10:21 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 7:33 AM
Test Subject
#30 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 12:42 PM
What recording software do you use? I am trying to use bandicam but it doesnt wanna cooperate... fps number would disappear after loading screen and i have the latest version...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 7:38 PM
I use OBS, seems to work pretty well and it's free (which is my favorite part)
Test Subject
#32 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 8:21 PM
iirc obs doesnt record in full screen how do.you get around the edge scrolling issue in windowed mode
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 5:33 AM
Scholar
#34 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 2:49 PM
Can you make me, or am I too late to the party?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
Can you make me, or am I too late to the party?

I'm done taking and making big houses full of viewer sims to play, for all new viewer sims I get I am going to add them into the houses of the town and let them be. So if you want to be made I'll move you in and you'll be the occasional neighbor cruising around town. Just give me a name and whatever other info you'd like and I'll throw ya in there!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 6:32 AM
Episode 16 - Back to the Alpha House vacation, to the beach this time!

ChinchillaJesus, I'll get you in there for the next episode... do you have any preferences to your sims personality?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
Scholar
#39 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tydirium
Episode 16 - Back to the Alpha House vacation, to the beach this time!

ChinchillaJesus, I'll get you in there for the next episode... do you have any preferences to your sims personality?

I'm kind of a slob and a loner. I'm nice to people who are nice to me.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 8:42 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 12:06 PM