Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 5:42 PM
Default "coloratura" shower frame
I went wild last night and made most of a bathroom set, but when I try to recolor the coloratura shower frame I get the same graphic as was used for the tile section. Could anyone tell me if this is what I should be getting for the frame or is there something wrong somewhere? I've already done the tile section and it came out beautifully. :confused:

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 6:37 PM
Yes, the texture is the same; if you are going to change only the global colour of the frame (i.e. giving to it a more "reddish" or "greenish" flavour) you can just recolour the whole image, and the game will pick the right parts for the frame by itself.
Otherwise, if you want to apply a special texture onto the frame only, you have to find into that image what parts are the "frame" parts... I don't know exactly which they are, I suppose it's the darker vertical bar in the upper right part, or the plain-coloured square in the lower part...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jan 2005 at 12:14 AM

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx