Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 11:21 PM Last edited by MistyDW : 23rd Aug 2014 at 4:53 AM.
I want to thank everyone who has been so kind to give me such glowing recommendations. My challenges are far from perfect, but it makes it feel like the time I spend developing them is worthwhile when I hear how much you guys enjoy them!

Too bad I can't make money from my Sims 3 challenge knack!

All kidding aside, I truly appreciate all of the kind words. Love you guys! :lovestruc

UPDATE: My new challenge has been reviewed. I've put a couple finishing touches on it, and now I'm working on my YouTube video to launch the challenge. It will also be posted here (whenever the moderator allows it). Once the YouTube video is up, I will let you know!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 2:57 AM
Giving this a quick bump. Check out the notice at the very top of the THIS challenge to find my NEW challenge, High School Dreams.
Test Subject
#28 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 11:25 PM
This is awesome! I was kinda not all for the "Teen Pregnancy" thing, gives me the chills. Anyway, I got it, and will never use it for any challenge other then this. BUT.... This challenge is awesome Misty!! Great job as always!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 1:39 AM
So I really like this challenge, great job. But I have a couple questions with the meals if you serve meals, do you still have to cook everyday? Because that is just a waste of food. So say you have two kids and you get 30 per child, are you only allowed to spent 60 on food or can you use money from the checks as extra so you can buy more food? When you did this challenge did you play a little with your teen before you kicked out her dad, to get her pregnant and drive.
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 10:08 AM
OMG This sounds so awesome, I'm going to try this on my youtube... Thanks
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistyDW
Thanks guys!
Right ow I'm working on the escape to nowhere challenge on my youtube channel and Ill be launching my High School Dreams on there as well within a week, but at some point I'll try to do this one as well
What's your youtube channel?
:p
Test Subject
#32 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 9:59 PM
Can you make her an adult? I can't download mods, it always makes my game crash
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hannahlindsay72604
Can you make her an adult? I can't download mods, it always makes my game crash

Yes, if you can't use mods, you can substitute an adult.
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 3:53 AM Last edited by tiggerlyon : 8th May 2018 at 7:58 AM.
I love this challenge. I'm tweaking the length a little because I love a more realistic time frame (using nraas relativity to slow down the game time and retuner to make pregnancy longer)

It's a little more casual because of it, but it's really fun! ❤
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 1:46 PM Last edited by Alyssa4Life : 5th Apr 2018 at 8:50 PM.
I am definitely playing this!

"If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game show host."
Test Subject
#36 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 1:11 AM
I know it's been almost a year since anyone has replied to this thread, but I don't care! I'll be posting my progress on this blog: https://sims3welfarechallenge.blogs...s-and-sims.html . This sounds like the perfect challenge for story telling purposes and I really want to get into story writing in the sims. Hopefully y'all enjoy my story!

P.S, this is my first post on the mod the sims website. Long time lurker, though. Your work is that good!
Page 2 of 2