Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 8:04 PM
Default Sliders won't work.
I had another problem before but now with all my package files, it won't let me use the breast sliders or muscle sliders (like they dissapear) and the sliders for the skin won't work either.

I've already used the dashboard tool to clear my cache and fix problems, but its still there...

any suggestions?

Oh it's for LATE NIGHT if anyone figured that out..
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 8:10 PM
That's usually caused by the UI mod that lets you see non-default skins. Take it out, and just use the non-defaults by putting your cursor over the little six skintone spots and using the scroll wheel on your mouse to scroll through them. Make sure to delete your cache files, too - and to take out any other mods you might have, until you've verified whether they need updating for 1.17/Late Night.

And in future, remember to please use the Help section if something's gone wrong with your game.

Good luck, and happy simming!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 8:15 PM
Remove all custom skintones and Rez Delnava's UI CAS Basics mod that extends your skintone menu. Other people have reported the same problem and what is causing it is that most custom skintones and Rez Delnava's mod have not been updated and are causing conflicts with your game. Also check all other mods to make sure they have been updated- especially anything that extends your skintone or facial and body sliders- The best way to do this is to use the 50/50 Method - instructions are for TS2 but the general idea is still the same- in this case remove the folder where you keep sliders, custom skintones, mods and hacks-and follow the instructions in the link above to figure out what the problem is.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.