Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:11 PM
post in this thread everytime someone makes you happy
everytime someone makes you happy post in here and tell us about it. hopefully we can get the forum excited!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:13 PM
What does this have to do with Sims 3?
#3 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omarion99
What does this have to do with Sims 3?

Ditto. This doesn't have anything to do with Sims 3, and I don't think it would be allowed on any thread in this forum.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 3:54 AM
This is spam, it'll be deleted by a mod soon. I hate spam.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 4:02 AM
I *Think* She means everytime we get excited about the Sims 3, post in here so we can get excited. Sounds like a good idea to me!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 4:42 AM
Yes, but this is still in the wrong forum. This doesn't fall under the information section. Plus the poster should update the post to specify more.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 5:40 AM
Yep. New User. First Post = Spam, god knows how they bypass these Captcha checks during registration.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#8 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 10:56 AM
5 different people responded to this thread with a comment, yet nobody actually reported it!

Replying to this is pointless - in future, use the Report post button instead - that way it gets flagged to the staff quicker instead of us having to read each and every forum.

Thread locked.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread