Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 7:48 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Cannot install this mod no matter what!
Hello,

This is my first time posting on this forum, because apparently the Sims 3 forum is going through upgrading and the whole site is read-only, which sucks because I'm going through such a frustrating problem.

I have been trying to install AwesomeMod for HOURS now. I am doing everything exactly as the creator's website says. I have installed all the framework stuff correctly I am pretty sure, removed ALL of my other mods in case they would conflict, everything. It's so frustrating because I literally only need to use this mod for five minutes! I just need to get rid of some lifetime rewards.

The moreawesomethanyou website has stated that if you type "showconfig" in the cheat console, and about five menus show up, listing all the options for the mod, then it has installed properly. Well, I have done that, the menus are showing up, but still, whenever I click on my sim, no "AwesomeMod" selection menu is showing up.

I know I probably shouldn't be asking questions about AwesomeMod on this forum, but I'm completely out of ideas. And I do not want to ask questions on the moreawesomethanyou forum, because everyone there is so rude. So if you could help me, it would be so appreciated.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 8:51 AM
Well, the TS3 forum wouldn't support this for ya anyway.

Do other mods all work fine? Is your game fully updated?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Well, the TS3 forum wouldn't support this for ya anyway.

Do other mods all work fine? Is your game fully updated?

Yes, my game is fully updated and I have many mods, including about five NRaas mods and Cmar mods. All work well with my game.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 12:09 AM
There is no clickable "AwesomeMod selection menu." AM is mostly command line based, not click menu based. But in any event, your question as to how to use NRaas MC to remove LTRs has now been answered on the NRaas forum.