Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 8:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Do sims in the regular town still age when you send a sim to University?
Hi, I've got a family I'm playing and their teen is about to become a young adult so I want to send him to university.
Does his family still age while he's in uni or no?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 6:52 PM
No. Nobody ages at Uni.
Alchemist
#4 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 7:57 PM Last edited by varpunen : 12th Aug 2014 at 6:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CASnarl
Does his family still age while he's in uni or no?

No. His family and everyone else back at the home neighborhood wont age at all. When he eventually gets back home from UNI, everything is exactly like he left them.
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
...and there can be babies\toddlers and maybe maybe kids from the cloning station- the ageless thingy does not count for them because they're not attending...

The cloning of a sim only works back at home, since there cannot be babies etc. in the UNI world. And when you sent a sim to UNI, you can only play UNI world; you cannot go back to play at the home world, not until your student returns there.