Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2009 at 5:59 AM
The Goths in Sims 3
Well it seems the goths are in Sims 3 aswell...

The Goth Family
The Goth Family are the founders of Sunset Valley and are very wealthy. Gunther Goth and his wife Cornelia are adults, with Mortimer Goth as a child. (Mortimer Goth seems to have a crush on Bella.)

The Bachelor Family
Jocasta Bachelor is dealing with her husband Simis's recent death while taking care of her daughter Bella Bachelor.

What will you do with them?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th May 2009 at 6:06 AM
oh, so they founded the town this time? I didn't know that. :D

I'll probably ignore and/or kill them off to make it more realistic. because let's face it: how long are they going to live in real life? they'd totally be dead by now. Edit: ohh, I should have read more carefully. TS3 is a prequel to TS2. :D

I wonder what happens after they die naturally in the game...?

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2009 at 11:07 AM
The Goth family is so bloody hot in the Sims 3. I miss having hair like Cornelia's. I'm definitely NOT killin' 'em off.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:31 PM
Wouldn't know. I'm not sure my laptop can even run Sims 3 without extra assistance. My hard drive is almost all filled up, making it worse. Still, there's always Google.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 4:52 PM
I loved the Goths in the Sims 3. I like Gunther and Cornelia's outfits and tell us even more about the Goths. Does anyone know who's Lolita Goth? I saw her ghost but she is not in the family tree

Have you seen Bellla?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BellaLover
I loved the Goths in the Sims 3. I like Gunther and Cornelia's outfits and tell us even more about the Goths. Does anyone know who's Lolita Goth? I saw her ghost but she is not in the family tree

I'm kinda glad I found this infomation cus to behonset I didn't realize that the sims 3 takes place before the sims 1 and 2. I'm in the middle of redoing all of sunset valley and decided to redo most of the NPC's around town.

(Creator Policy)
Please don't re-upload them to the exchange, paysites or TSR
May use them in Photos, story's & videos you plan to upload
Please credit me &/or link back
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:51 PM
Wow. I hadn't been in the market for Sims 3 at all until now. Having the elder Goths seems very interesting. Still, I'm not so sure if my 'puter can handle it.

I like candy.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 9:31 PM
Do nothing with them cuz I don't have a good enough graphics card for it...

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif