Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2016 at 8:53 PM
Default Making Curly Planes
Hi all!

I was wondeirng, would anyone know how to make curls using planes? WHen I think I've got it, I don't! Haha. It's very tripy >_<

There ARE some pre-made ones, but those are cylinder, and I'm working with planes...
Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd May 2016 at 9:13 PM
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2016 at 9:22 PM
I was about to link just that
But this is still..using a cylindre...so i was not..about to post it. lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd May 2016 at 9:56 PM
@98675
Please stop double posting. If nobody has posted since your last post, edit that post if you want to add more information.

Also: I could explain how to make curly planes but it's a lot easier to just link you to this - http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=323375
I don't know the exact reason you want to make curly planes but that little tutorial should help you out.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd May 2016 at 10:15 PM Last edited by 98675 : 22nd May 2016 at 10:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
@98675
Please stop double posting. If nobody has posted since your last post, edit that post if you want to add more information.

Also: I could explain how to make curly planes but it's a lot easier to just link you to this - http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=323375
I don't know the exact reason you want to make curly planes but that little tutorial should help you out.

Oh okay sorry,
Thanks!
Edit: Oh and yes I want to make curly planes for a hairstyle I'm working on

However I came to realized that doing so, well... I need practice on the size and stuff because the round part goes to far away (if that makes any sense). Like inside the body.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd May 2016 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I was about to link just that
But this is still..using a cylindre...so i was not..about to post it. lol

Aw thanks though!
Yes I though so too but in the end it still gives 1 plane... Mabye I did it wrong... Eh.