Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 5:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Location of Edit Town families
Not sure this is the right place to ask, maybe it's a dumb question too but i have to know, i tried to search for aswers but found nothing:
During the years i made a lot of families ready to be placed in empty or abandoned homes, that are made by sims not saved in Cas (or it will take hours to load) But i realized just today that i don't know in which folder those families are stored and i need to backup them on dvd (just to be provident)
I know Cas sims are in "SavedSim" folder, but i don't know where the Edit Town families are saved.
If something goes wrong with the Pc i will lose dozens of family: i'm scared
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baiaana
I know Cas sims are in "SavedSim" folder, but i don't know where the Edit Town families are saved.

They are (including your saved houses and other buildings lots) saved in Library folder inside your TS3 Documents folder
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PapaEmy
They are (including your saved houses and other buildings lots) saved in Library folder inside your TS3 Documents folder
Thank you very much :D