Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2016 at 6:00 AM
Default How to create a currency default?
I'd like to default the simoleons to have a different texture, is there anyone who knows how to do this?

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd May 2016 at 8:18 PM
Yes. You would need SimPE.
You would use the finder tab to find the texture file(s) of that specific object.
Then, you would simply replace it with whatever you want.
I would advise you though, to keep at least a copy of the original, if ever one day you want it back.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 8:26 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by finder tab. Do you mean Scenegraph, Scenegrapher, or something else?

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
I'm not sure what you mean by finder tab. Do you mean Scenegraph, Scenegrapher, or something else?

Scenegrapher is in the menu UP, whereas the "Finder" is a tab that you can see DOWN (on the same level of "plugin view").

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 1:12 AM
Alright, found that. Found the simoleon accessory. Not sure how to find the texture image. Under Bitmap Image in the Resource Tree it just gives me a bunch of TS1 images. Under the TXTR it just gives me four textures of Maxis faces.