Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
#26 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 6:33 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I KNEW THIS WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

Ok *cough* what happened is I ran across the worst bug possible in any video game: my save games dissappeared.

No I didn't delete them by accident.
No I didn't install any new custom content.
No no NO! EA screwed up again in the worst possible way.

Knew I shouldn't have bought Late Night in the 1st place.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 8:57 PM
I have had a sim traped in her living room while her butller picked up ad droped clothes from the floor of the bed room. also the same sim was traped over night in an elevator outside a club. it appears that bridgeport does not have any people except to be rejected from clubs.
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 2:01 AM
got the late night yesterday,, its horrible... crashes every hour, it also says that i have less than 2gig installed but i got 4gig so when i can play it looks really good excpet for that darn crashes..
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 11:53 AM
BTW i cant get my vampire sim to become a normal sim fully he drinks the vampirismbegone thing and turns into a normal sim but the vampire needs stay and action "drink" stays could this be becouse of that i edited him in cas with master controller? ( i edited only muscle and fat)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#30 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 12:01 PM
Guys, if you're having problems, please use the Help section. All of the problems being described here are non-typical of the game and likely are due to user error, custom content, or in Tudor's case, disk error. Start here: Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki and if you continue to have issues, please post a new thread of your own in the Help Q&A forums. Make sure to include the summary version of your system specs: Game Help:System Specswiki.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 2:46 AM
Wondering when we will get a Late Night marker for downloads, I haven't seen it on any of them.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#32 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 10:30 AM
There already is one. Perhaps you're sorting by compatible downloads only?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#33 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 8:04 PM
Hi Guys. I am not sure where to insert this opportunity 'bug'. My sim had an opportunity to go eat at the Corsican Bistro, however, that lot does not exist in Bridgeport... at least I could not find it. Can someone confirm this in their game?

Does anyone know when we will be able to set Late Night and Fast Lane stuff in our profiles? I don't see the choices yet.
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 11:26 PM
got late Night just over a week ago and it ran really slow and kept crashing... after deleting most of my background tasks (especially ehmsas.exe) before running the game and updating and deleting mods and their cache files it runs really well now.

Just a few bugs...
- little corsican bistro does not exist in bridgeport
- getting band gigs... seems to be skill/instrument/number of band members specific.. still figuring this out
- opportunities in bridgeports government facilities not recognised
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 11:28 AM
yeah there are alot of bugs like:
Some bloacked cars
Noone at clubs
bugs at other expansionsAmbitions: At the drafting table sais no texture !)
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 6:35 PM
Alas,
Don't have Late Night yet, but, I shall be getting it in due time, I assure you that.

Page 2 of 2