Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#626 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 3:13 PM
Hey guys, and I am very excited to tell you what I did with Pleasantview.
Mortimer & Dina : Mortimer and Dina got married and had a child named Camilla who just had her teen birthday. I made Mortimer live a little longer than he is supposed to due to elixir of life, but in the last round I let him die, and gave the house to Alexander, Dina and Camilla move to Nina and Don's house.
Cassandra & Darren : Cassandra got pregnant with Don's baby, which I named Isabella (after Bella) who is now a teen, but later Cassandra married Darren before she even knew she was pregnant with ISABELLA, and she also had a boy with Darren named Coleman ( Now a kid).
Alexander & Lucy : Went to uni together, and they just got married but still have no children, the minute Mortimer died Alexander kicked Dina and Camilla out.
Don & Nina : Don got Cassandra pregnant and broke up with her, Don also got Nina pregnant as well and she had twins named Jeanette and John (Now teens) but Nina never told him until they were kids, Don meanwhile married Kaylynn Landgreak and had a daughter Kate with her ( Now a kid ). but dumped her later and moved in with Nina after he found out he had kids with her, Don then turned into a werewolf (Storyline-wise he was cursed for his womanizing ways.) He built a house with Nina for his kids with her and Kate , which also had space for Dina and Camilla, Don and Nina are now engaged but not married, Don was cured of Lycantheropy due to him giving up his womanizing ways.
Kaylynn Landgreak: Married Don Lothario, and had Kate with him and also had twins with Daniel Pleasant named Kendra and Kale, but died shortly after Don broke up with her, causing the social worker to take the twins.
Daniel & Mary-Sue : (Now elders), they adopted Daniel's kids with Kaylynn after her death, and are using to elixir of life to live at least until the twins are teens, which now they are toddlers, but little does Mary-Sue know those twins are Daniel's biological children with Kaylynn.
John & Jennifer: They had another Daughter named Lux, and they have a nicely decorated house and success in their careers, but in the final round John died by flies.
Angela & DIRK : Angela and Dirk got married , and they had twins Edward & Ellie (Now babies).
Lilith & DUSTIN : Married, and have a daughter Victoria ( Now a baby)
Brandi Broke : ( Now an elder) Had her third son Skip Jr. and remarried to a townie Ethan.
Beau Broke : Not dating anyone, but focusing on his studies. ( Halfway through being a teen)
Skip Jr. Broke : Dating a college girl who I aged down to a teen. ( Just aged to a teen)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#627 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 4:55 PM
After losing every thing on my computer and my 6 external hard drives I had to restart every thing. I lost over 6 years of work on the Sims 2 but hey new start new ideas.

I have restarted my "The Beginning of Pleasantview" hood using it to do this challenge "Pleasantview Epic Challenge" and all pics will go there. http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=582636

Victor and Gretle Goth along with Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom have now aged to elder and Gunther, Frida, Cornelia and Agnes have just went to collage with there boy/girl friend plus other.
For more info and all pics please see "Pleasantview Epic Challenge" http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=582636

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Scholar
#628 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 8:57 PM Last edited by BlueAlien : 15th Sep 2016 at 8:58 PM. Reason: Typo
I've only played Pleasantview once, and it was years ago. One thing I do remember is that I tried to change Nina's Aspiration (she's far too Serious to be a Romance Sim) and something went wrong. After that, she could not interact with male Sims at all: if one was on her lot, she froze until he left; if she went downtown, everything froze as soon as a male Sim showed up. If she ran out of food, she had to buy a new fridge because she couldn't go downtown or call the male clerk to order by phone.

I gave her a couple of cats, gave the cats jobs, and let Nina max out her skills at home. It was totally weird, but actually quite fun.
Test Subject
#629 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 8:17 PM
Goth: Mortimer invited Dina and Nina to the wedding of Cassandra and Don. Cassandra caught Don cheating with Nina, broke up with him. Mortimer and Dina got married instead. Dina moved in, got knocked up, had a baby boy named Bart (he's a child now). Mortimer died of old age while Bart was still a baby. Alexander is now a teenager. Dina is in Law career.

Dreamer: Cassandra rebounded on Darren, eventually married and moved in. Dirk went to college, joined a fraternity, studying to become a doctor. Cassandra and Darren had a baby girl (Dendra now a teen), and then had a set of baby girl Twins (Deyna and Deidra). Cass is still a scientist, Darren is a stay-at-home dad and painter. They traded rooms so the girls get the bigger room on the second floor, and Cass and Darren have converted Dirk's room into their room.

Caliente: Dina married Mortimer, he died of old age, and produced an heir. Nina got pregnant by Don, they have a girl (child now) named Mara. Nina is in the military, though she was already discharged/fired once.

Lothario: Haven't played him much. He's going to go on vacation and try to sleep with all the tourists.

Pleasant: Mary-Sue is now a Judge or Senator or whatever. Daniel is a top of the athlete track. Not only did he have an affair with the maid, but he also had an affair with their gardener, and Heather Huffington from University. Mary Sue is also having an affair, but with the Rich Male Sim from Night Life. Neither of them actually "caught" each other, until one day Mary-Sue caught him with the gardener. Daniel moved out into a trailer by the Brokes. Mary-Sue still has the house. Now every time the gardener shows up when Mary-Sue is home, she creeps around like a burglar. Maybe she's stealing things now.

Her boy toy moved in. Turns out he's a professional party guest, brought in $70k, and Day 1 of Adult. Mary-Sue is about to transition to Elder. Angela and Lilith still hate each other. Went to college with Dustin Broke, Dirk Dreamer, David Ottomas (I moved the Ottomases from O4B into Pleasantview), and three Townie teens. Angela joined a sorority, one of her sorority sisters is sleeping with her dad. Lilith is still dating Dirk.

Burb: John is a doctor. Jennifer is a thief. Lucy is a teenager. She's into athletics and mechanics. Nothing really going on there yet.

Oldie: Moved in, never really played much.

Broke: Brandi named her new son Brandon. Dustin got his life together, helped teach Brandon the basics as a toddler. Beau was stuck as the neglected middle child again. Brandi started making flowers after selling the recliner and something else to make enough money for the florist station, a table, display table, counter, and register. Dustin helped run the register or sell while Brandi made flowers. They weren't open every day, but it was enough to get by. Brandi met a customer, a townie named Kennedy Cox. They fell in love at first sight, and they got married rather quickly since Brandi ended up pregnant again. Kennedy added some funds to the house. I forget what career Kennedy is, but he's got a silver florist badge and a bronze register badge so that was pretty cool! Brandon just grew up to a teenager, Dustin is in college, Beau is about to go to college. Brandi and Kennedy had a son, his name is Frank Cox. They still live in the trailer, but was able to buy some better stuff. They don't make a lot from the florist stand yet, but it's enough to pay the bills and save for better items.

I also moved in the Ottomases and Ramaswarmi and Traveler families from the EPs I have:

Ottomases: The father is in the journalist field. They have a girl child Sharla, a teen boy David, and a toddler named Tommy. Samantha is pregnant, and her Elder mother lives with them. Samantha is a teacher, Elder mother is substitute teacher. I moved them into a larger house, so they were pretty much house rich and cash poor. Cheap furniture for everyone! Anyway, Samantha of course had twins, a boy and a girl (Renly and Reinla). By the time the twins and Tommy grew up to children (the twins and Tommy are only a day apart, so they're in the same life cycles), Elder mother died of old age. But David was old enough to baby sit after school, and so was Sharla. David went to college, Sharla took over babysitting duties until the parents get home. She's a teen now and trying to date.

Ramaswarmi: Sanjay is at top of music career, Priya is top of media. They have a teenaged daughter who is a creative prodigy also (thanks to musical instruments and Dad being a Rock God). Also top of Logic and pretty high in Charisma. All this kid did was play chess and play piano for fun, and play with that damned rabbit as a toddler. They're doing pretty well. Everyone wants to be their friends. My local celebrity family.

Traveler: Mom is a chef, Dad is... uh... I forgot. An Adventurer, maybe? Tina is a teenager now. She and Lucy Burb are besties. Nothing really exciting there.
Scholar
#630 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 11:22 PM
Goth: I can't remember how I did it, but I avoided the jilting disaster for Cassandra and had her marry someone else. Mortimer married a Sim I'd created for another neighbourhood, but hadn't fit in there so I'd moved her to Pleasantview. They had a baby together, but Mortimer died either during or right after the birth, and never got to hold his second son. Alexander lived with his stepmother even after she remarried (to a townie whose name I forget).

Lothario: Don married a townie, Andrea something, and flirted with every female in town. There was a lot of fighting, and she eventually kicked him out and found someone better.

Caliente: Dina married Darren Dreamer and had two gorgeous children, Tariq and Nighat (named for Dina's grandparents). Nina had a bizarre glitch when I changed her aspiration to Knowledge, and thereafter could not interact with any male Sim, or even move when a male Sim was on the lot -- I call it the "Vow of Chastity Glitch". She became a recluse with just her two cats for company, and this Glitched Nina remains one of my favourite Sims.

Broke: Dustin married Meadow Thayer, got a great job, and had a whole bunch of children. The two younger boys did okay for themselves, too, but Brandi never remarried.

Pleasant: Lilith ran away and came home just in time to grow up. I forget who she married (it's been years since I played them). Angela married Orlando Centowski and had a ten-day pregnancy, which on the bright side reduced the number of kids she would otherwise have had (but is also a major reason why I've never replayed Pleasantview -- I seem to have a very glitchy version).

Burbs: The poor Burbs; it was so tragic and completely unintended. They were so proud when Lucy was the first Pleasantvillian to attend university...and then she and her friend Tosha were both killed, in their Sophomore year, by a freak fire caused by a lightning strike. (They'd also previously lost custody of her and her little sister when I answered the door and was kept talking by some Jehovah's Witnesses: I hadn't paused the game and free will was turned off, so I got back to starving parents and no children -- but the cat was fine, because cats always have free will so it could demand to be fed! Since leaving them running without free will for 20 minutes wasn't part of game play, I exited without saving, but it seems they were destined to lose Lucy eventually.)

Edited to add: Oops -- forgot I'd already posted once in here! Oh well, more detail on the other families! :D
Lab Assistant
#631 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 4:51 AM Last edited by lilyeverlasting : 21st Sep 2016 at 2:58 PM.
I've replayed it so often.

Hmm. Some of my most memorable highlights with my favorites:

Don Lothario was once scorned and hated by nearly every female sim he ever had good times with after going downtown with all his lovers and fiancee at once. He got dumped by Cassandra and cried and cried. He got abducted by aliens soon after and had a son named Sasha (haha). His home was notorious for roaches considering all the trash tippings, but Don, Sasha, and the Nanny lived a decent life. Don grappled with being a Romance sim who was hated by all the ladies and learning how to raise a child. He liked being a father, and had a good relationship with Sasha, until I accidentally deleted everything.

Cassandra I've had break up with Don at least three times. Once, she got pregnant with him and never went through with it, despite her being a family sim. She'd moved in with Don before they decided to marry and they realized how incompatible they were after lots of arguing. Cassandra took a morning after pill after a risky woohoo. Don threw a house party since the wedding date was getting closer, and then caught Cassandra romantically hugging Darren outside. Needless to say, they broke up. I can't remember if the drama helped the party score. Funnily enough, Don had stayed faithful to her that plathrough, I believe.

Cassandra was also jilted another playthrough. Don had tried to remain faithful, but in the end his feet were too cold, and he had a one night stand with Nina, who he had three bolts with. The next morning at the wedding he ran, leaving Cassandra. She was heartbroken, and pregnant, as I later learned. She eventually moved out of her family's home into a small apartment after giving birth to triplets :O Being very family oriented, Mortimer and Alex visited often, crowded though it was. She was a very hard worker. The nanny and Don were always at the apartment looking after the triplets while Cassandra worked during the day-Don, because he loved the kids. He had high relationships with all of them and endured all of Cassandra's arguing when she got home-he still loved her, after all, strangely enough. He also had a daughter with Nina, but they never officially got together, and he moved out of her house (after moving in with her because he got kicked out of the Goth manor and had nowhere to go) after their daughter, Aviva, was born, because he could finally stand on his own two feet financially. They both preferred a casual romantic relationship and their single statuses. Cassandra later started woohoo'ing with Vidcund. In another memorable playthrough, she left Don after finding him in bed with Nina, and met a custom sim named Johnny Winters. Don, despite his fault in their break-up, was still not over her, and at Cassie's wedding he got into a fight with Johnny! It really upped the party score! Later, Cassandra and Johnny, who were very happy together, had surprise quadruplets they named January, Belle, Valentine, and Edmund They were one of my favorite families for Cassie, besides the time she and Don had triplets and she lived in that puny apartment.

Alexander was once very into ballet and his one true hobby was music and dance. His best friend was the family cat named Alegra. He had an unrequited three-bolt love for Tara DeBeteau.

Mortimer once started up a bug collection and aspired to have a museum. Another time Bella actually returned and he placed her into an institute instead of welcoming her back as his wife.

As for the Calientes, Dina has married Mortimer almost every single time. The first two times I played her as snobby. As soon as Mortimer died she was out fishing for new beaus and leaving her son Simon to be cared for by Alexander and the butler. She had diaper changing fears, after all and she wasn't getting any younger! She didn't get along with Cassandra and they disliked each other immensely. Dina also had no time for Don's affections. He didn't have enough simoleons to his name to be on her radar. So she friend-zoned him and told Nina to go crazy. Later, I played her as more sincere. She fell in love with Mortimer, wanted to go on dream dates with him, and worked to have good relationships with Cassie and Alexander. She and Mortimer had two daughters named Priscilla and Lydia, and they were some of the most adorable sim children I've ever had. I'm sad I never extracted them.

Nina once had a daughter with Don, Aviva, in that playthrough also had another daughter with Cornwall Capp who she named Nighat after her mother. She also hopped into bed with Daniel Pleasant after he followed her around at the grocery store-at his sister's new house, in her bed no less, the day after Daniel had left Mary Sue. She worked in a custom Model career another playthrough. That's about it for Nina. I haven't done much with her, except for that one playthrough where she had two daughters.

Brandi tried opening a salon in her home once. It didn't go so well her opening day and she made someone look like a clown. Another time, a genie lamp was left on her doorstep not long after Beau aged up, and Skip was wished back to life. Brandi gave birth to triplets. Skip came back not really interested in being with Brandi, or his children, tragically.

Mary Sue and Daniel almost always get divorced. One time Lilith and Angela actually repaired their relationship, and that was great. Another time Angela died in a kitchen fire making breakfast and Lillith just kept smustling in the bathroom. Mary Sue tried to work on her relationship with her daughters, especially Lilith, since that relationship was the most estranged. She kicked Daniel out and met Reagan Capp, who'd also recently divorced after she met her husband's love child with Nina Caliente. They became BFFs, then girlfriends. A real power couple, those two.
Lab Assistant
#632 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 10:40 PM
@lilyeverlasting, I wanted to say how much I like your playstyle and writing! I read all the post of yours that I could find in the "What happening in your game" thread. Keep on keeping on!

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Scholar
#633 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilyeverlasting
Another time Bella actually returned and he placed her into an institute instead of welcoming her back as his wife.

That's cruel.
Lab Assistant
#634 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJessaChannel
@lilyeverlasting, I wanted to say how much I like your playstyle and writing! I read all the post of yours that I could find in the "What happening in your game" thread. Keep on keeping on!

o/////o

Oh wow, thank you, Jessa! I love your channel!! I've always been a bit too self conscious to post in my empty simblr, but you've given me some confidence today! Thank you! *_*
Instructor
#635 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MHS0501
Through multiple days of editing with SimPE I created a version where every character is LGBT and dating their respective men and women. Mortimer Goth is engaged to Don Lothario who is pining for longtime friend Darren and The Caliente sisters are in a messy love square with Cassandra Goth and Brandi Broke. I also changed Kaylynn to Kyle Langerak and he's between Don and Daniel. I haven't played it that much but will soon enough!

Thank boolprop of Genetic Merger cheats.

This sounds interesting

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Instructor
#636 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 6:24 PM
I made Don, Burbs, and the Oldies into townies.

Caliente: Dina moved out and married Mortimer. Nina lives with her twin toddlers. She wants to complete her goals of woohooing 10 male sims.

Dreamer: Darren and Dirk are so boring. Darren took out a loan, so do some home repairs. For some reason, he doesn't seem to want to marry Cassandra.

Broke: Brandi is due to get married to a tourist man. Dustin is an adult now. Beau is focusing on his school work. All of them are trying not to go crazy. Brandi hopes her new love can rescue them.

Goth: Mortimer is dead, and Dina owns 100% of the Goth's estate. Before Mort died, he had Quadruplets with Dina. Dina wants to expand the Goth's estate by investing in real estate, once the kids are older.

Goth 2: After leaving the Goth's Manor, due to Mort marrying Dina, Cassandra, Bella, and Alex now live with each other. Bella is having fun woohooing the neighborhood men. Alex is unsure what to do as an adult. Cass has secretly been depressed, about her father, and currently pregnant by Darren.

Pleasants: Mary-Sue divorced Daniel, and is now an elder. She's having a little affair with her co-worker, Ramir Patel. The twins are friends, and are soon due to become adults. Life has been going great for them. Can't say the same for Daniel.

Pleasants 2: Daniel lost his job, and is now over his head in debt. Child Support is killing him. Other than the twins, he has a child with Sharon Wirth. Instead of worrying about bills, he wants to woohoo with 20 sims.
Lab Assistant
#637 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 11:49 PM
I thought it would be funny for Don Lothario to have a ton of kids, so whenever I want drama, find that a playable sim is attracted to him, or just need a baby daddy, out comes the Lothario baby factory!

So far he's got two teens and two children. Here's a nice little link to some pictures of the teens. Both look really nice. Hemlock Pleasant (Family) is rebellious and angsty because of her origins, while William Goth (Popularity) is more relaxed. Both have the secondary aspiration of romance.
Theorist
#638 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 12:59 AM
In my current Pleasantview Nina Caliente and Daniel Pleasant got together, right now they are living in one of the condos and Nina is pregnant with Daniel's kid, Daniel went into a complete Midlife crisis and...looks and acts rather silly now.

Was for a while very stumped on what to do with Dina, since she's my least favourite character in Pleasantview, last time I lucked out with her having a life time want that allowed me to re-work her into a career woman, this time however, it just didn't seem right.
Plus she kept rolling want for having a baby...

In the end I have her had a one-night stand with Chester Gieke which led to her becoming pregnant. Haven't played her since and hope I come up with something once her household rolls around again.
Mad Poster
#639 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 4:07 AM
Right now, I'm playing a 'prequel' PV with the Caliente sisters, Don Lothario, Brandi Newbie and Skip Broke as toddlers-the older generation is still hanging around to give the neighborhood the back ground the original never did.

Eldon Hick (grown) lives with his mama and the dogs, but is presently trying to interest Frida Goth in the idea of matrimony-when he's not woohooing with Jocasta Bachelor (yes, Bella's mom-and Michael's as well) on the side.

Where Victor Goth is the town bully and he's not appreciating Eldon's wooing of his daughter. The dogs don't really like her, either.

I'm having fun, for sure.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Instructor
#640 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 6:22 PM
A few updates,

Caliente: Nina died from food poisoning. The twins are now children and live with their father. They have no relationship with Dina, or her children.

Dreamer: Darren and Dirk are still boring. Dirk is now an adult. He can't wait to start his new job, so he can help with the bills. Darren hasn't seen his children with Cassandra.

Broke: Brandi's life is going great. She's still poor, but now she's married to a man who is crazy about her. She's expecting her fourth child. Dustin works, as Beau lays around the house.

Goth: Dina's real estate business is really slow. There aren't the many sims that need a 3-story house. However, she lives comfortably, and doesn't want a full-time job. The Quadruplets are now teens. I just realize how much they look like Dina. Mortimer contacts them from the afterlife, as his ghost constantly scares them.

Goth 2: Cassandra had twins by Darren. She wants another baby, but I'm not letting that happen, since she's not in a real relationship. She started a home business selling a reinvention of her father's Elixir of Life potion. Business is booming. Cassandra just need to work the cash register better.

Pleasants: The twins have become boring as they have become workaholics. I'm going to keep Mary-Sue alive until, she has at least one grandchild. I think she deserves it. I just wish the twins would hurry up and have children.

Pleasants 2: Daniel is two days from dying. His last days will be hell, as he's the poorest sim in SimCity.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Test Subject
#641 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 11:15 AM
My post will be little longer , but I hope you will read it.

Goth - I was rescue Bella but she died. Mortimer fell in love with Dina and they get engaged , but he cheat her with Nina and she found out and they brok up. Later they get back together and get married. They had a daughter Lina (at college now). Mortimer had affair with Brandi Broke but Dina never found out. Cassandra got married to Don and move out. They have five kids. Mortimer and Dina adopted a son Blair (at college now). They also had a son Marco (teen) and two daughters Tina (teen) and Mina (child). Alexander finish college and married an alien Stella. They have son Adam (baby) and they live in Goth mansion with Dina, Mortimer and the rest of the family. Mortimer is still in science. Dina never cheat on Mortimer.

Lothario - Don slept with about 40 womans (Nina Caliente,Kaylynn Langerak,Cassandra Goth,Bella Goth,Dina Caliente,Brandi Broke, Jennifer Burb) and he fullfiled his liftime wish to woohoo with 20 different sims. He have sex with some male sims also. But he eventually decides to settle down and marry Cassandra. First they had twins Bella and Michael (teens), then Prudence (child). Then another twins Aida and Frida (toddlers). He stop cheating on her. Cassandra had affair with Darren Dreamer while she was engaged to Don. He is the only man with she cheat Don.

Caliente - After Dina got married to Mortimer, Nina was alone. She had sex with Don but they were not in relapotionship. She eventually got engaged with townie sim Bruce Rauscher but he caught her cheating and left her at the altar. Then she had affair with Mortimer but no one ever find out. She met Hector (sim I made) and after one night stand Nina got pregnant and had daughter Mia. Hector leave his wife and kids and marry Nina. After Mia they had Diego (teen) and twins Anahi and Sebastian (toddlers). Mia graduated with honors and married richest sim in Bluewater Village , Malcolm Landgraab IV. They have a baby girl Zara. Hector continue to see his ex wife Clarie and they got three kids Alejandra (at college) , Miranda and Alejandro (twins,teens). He also cheat Nina with two other girls.

Oldie - After I move them in , they earn a lot of money but they was very lonely. They adopted Tamara (adult) , then Diane (college) , Marion (adult) , Candence (college) , Avri (adult) , Grethcen (college), Colin (teen), Amar (child) , Korey (teen) and Emy (child). Tamara graduated with honor and married David Ottomans. They had a son Tony (baby). Marion graduated and move back home with her fiance Erik Swain. Avri is dating Hellen Langerak, a daughter of Kaylynn Langerak and Daniel Pleasant. Herb never cheat on Coral but his lifetime wish is to woohoo with 20 different sims. Dirty grandpa.

Pleasant - After Angela and Lilith they had another twin girls Rose and Starla (seniors at college). Mary Sue caaught Daniel while he woohoo with Kaylynn but she decides to save her marriage. Daniel got a daughter Hellen (adult) with Kaylynn. They continue affair and got another daughter Ellen (teen). At same time Daniel got daughter with Mary Sue , Daisy (teen). Angela graduated with honor. Lilith went to academic probation twice. Daniel got twins with Kaylynn, Sean and Serena (childs), and first son with Mary Sue , Nathaniel (child). Angela married Dustin Broke and they had a daughter Romina (toddler). Lilith graduated and move with Angela and Dustin. Starla and Rose are seniors. Mary Sue never cheat on Daniel.

Broke - Dustin and Angela went to colege together. But Dustin woohoo with Marla Biggs. Angela caught them and they broke up. Then Angela had one night stand with Beau Broke (Dustins brother). Dustin find out and they fight. After a while they realize that they are still in love with each other and the hook up again. They engaged. Angela finish college and move back to Pleasantview to wait for Dustin, but she fell in love with Z Draycott (sim I made) and woohoo with him and had one night stand with Prof. Cole Kody. After Marla Dustin never cheat on Angela. He graduated and move in with her. They got married and had a daughter Romina (toddler).
Lilith went to colleg with her boyfriend Dirk. She was put on academic probation twice. She become enemy with Dirks mother Darleen. Darleen disaproves their relapotionship because Lilith skin colour. Lilith and Dirk eventually engaged. Meanwhile, Dirk drop out of the college . After Lilith graduated and move back to Pleasantview she find out that Dirk died. She was devastated and move in with Angela and Dustin to try to forget Dirk.

Dreamer - After Cassandra left him and got married to Don, Darren was devastated. He resurrected his dead wife Darleen. They marry again and had twins Damien and Darya (teens). He had affair with Cassandra. Dirk went to college and droped out after a while. Dirk had one night stand with Marla Biggs and she got pregnant. Marla move in with Dreamer family. She had a baby boy Davis (child). Dirk refuse to marry her, got sick and crazy and eventually die. Marla and Davis continue to live with Dreamers. Darren and Darleen had another son Davis. Marla is thinking about leave his son with Dreamers and go to find the love of her life.

Burb - After Lucy, John and Jennifer had another daughter Regina (teen). John had affair with Brittney Lillard (daughter of sim I made) but Jenn never find out. Lucy went to college. Jennifer had one night stand with Don Lothario, but no one ever find out. Jennifer and John had twins after a while, Jackson and Jack (toddlers). Lucy graduated with honors and move back home. As a teen Lucy dated Skip Broke and he was her first love. Now she is engaged to his brother Beau and they will marry soon. Regina is in relapotionship with Marco Goth , son of Dina and Mortimer.

Langerak - While she was a maid and had affair with Daniel Pleasant, she move in with him and his family to be a housekeeper. After Mary Sue caught them in bed, she kick out Kaylynn. She got pregnant with Daniel and had a baby girl Hellen (adult now). Kaylynn start working at education career. She and Daniel continue their affair and had another daughter Ellen (teen). One night she went downtown and meet Phil Jitmakusol (townie sim) and they had one night stand. After that she had two more kids with Daniel , Serena and Sean (childs). Hellen went to college. As teen she dated Beau Broke , Kingston Cooke and Blair Goth. At college she hook up with Gavin Newson but she cheat on him with Avri Oldie. She dropped out from college and curtenly live with her family in Pleasantview. Ellen is dating Orlando Berentino (townie sim).

Broke 2 - After her husband dies Brandi give a birth to another son , Skip II (college). She start hard working and earning money to provide her kids better life. She fell in love with Don Lothario, but he just use her for woohoo. Then she fell in love with Peter Lawson but he also dump her. Then she woohoo with headmaster Vince Walter so they kids got into private school. After that she had affair with Mortimer Goth. Latter she started relapotionship with her male maid Alan and the got engaged. They moved into biger house. Dustin went to college. She cheat on Alan with Suljo Potocari (sim I made). Alan never find out. They got married. They had twins Edward and Rosie (childs). Beau and Skip went to college. Dustin graduated and got married to Angela Pleasant and thy had a daughter Romina. Beau graduated and he is planning weddimg with Lucy Burb. Skip is still at college. Alan was engaged with Dina Goth but they broke up after she cheat on him. He had affairs with Britney Lillard and Angelina Lillard (sisters, children of a sim I made) but Brandi never find out. He also had affair with maid Caryl Day. Beau dated Hellen Langerak (Daughter of Kaylynn Langerak and Daniel Pleasant), Angelina Lillard, Samantha Jones (sim I made) , slept with Angela Pleasant, but eventually he fell in love with Lucy Burb (daughter of John and Jennifer Burb) and they got engaged. He graduated with honors.
Test Subject
#642 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 2:55 PM
Obviously I've played the neighborhood many times, but this is the latest.

The Goth and Lothario family
Mortimer located his beloved Bella and forgot about Dina. Mortimer and later Bella died of old age and are buried in the backyard. Cassandra married Don Lothario, whose aspiration was changed, and they had two children, the firstborn was called Bella after her grandmother and the second born was called Mortina after her grandfather. Alexander excelled in college and married Ginger Newson (from the Apartment Life family bin) and had two children, one of whom he gave birth to himself. They live with Gingers brother Gavin Newson, who married Nicole Thompson (the sales-clerk) and had a child, in the big white mansion on 210 Wright Way.

The Pleasant family
Daniel and Mary Sue are still together, they still live in the same house and have four dogs. After going to college Angela married her childhood sweetheart Dustin Broke and had two children, they live right across the street from Dustin’s mom. Also after going to college Lilith married Dirk Dreamer and the two had six unplanned children.

The Caliente family
Nina moved into her own house and had a child with a blind date, the child she named Don. Dina’s late husband was resurrected and they had two children. Dina in some way inherited a small amount of money from Mortimer Goth when he died.

The Broke family
Brandi remarried so that her third child would have a father and both boys have a great relationship with him. Skip was not resurrected.

The dreamer family
Darren resurrected his late wife Darleen and had a second child. Darren is now an elder and the house is now completely filled with paintings, pottery and flowers. Darren wanted six grandchildren and is happy that Dirk and Lilith decided to keep all their babies.

The Burb family
John convinced Jennifer to have another baby and they had twins who are now child age. Nothing big happening for them besides that.

The Oldie family
Coral disappeared and Herb had an affair with an older sim called Tulle who eventually died. He now has a dog and is quite old. No memory of either Coral or Tulle dying.
Scholar
#643 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 4:32 PM
I killed them.
Test Subject
#644 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 9:32 AM
My favorite town <3
I recently restarted playing it, and here's the progress so far.

Caliente: I made Nina meet a lot of sims so that she could have a lot of love interests, and I was thinking I would make her move in with Don, but she ended up triple bolting with one of those randoms. I moved him in and she ended up getting pregnant. As the sisters' bios hint that Nina is the brains behind Dina's actions, I figured it was probably Nina's idea to get Dina to marry Mortimer so that they could take the Goth funds and share them. So I made Dina propose to Mortimer, which she somehow got a bad memory from. I also made the both of them get jobs and focus on their interests. Nina is currently about to give birth and works in the Culinary career. Dina is in the Show Business career.

Goth: Cassandra got left at the altar by Don. I had often made her charm Darren after her heartbreak in my previous games, but this time I tried something new and made her try her chance with different sims. In the end she fell in love with policewoman Demi Love. At this point she was already over Don, and they actually became friends somehow.
Mortimer married Dina and took her in, but after about two days he ended up dying in a fire. I know most people play Dina as a scheming gold digger, but she was genuinely sad over his death and she got along well with Cass and Alex, so I changed things up a bit and decided Nina would be the one who had schemed his demise. Dina, being the fortune sim she is, decided not to share her money with Nina, and got to investing which made the Goths richer than ever. She got really successful in her career, fell for a married guy, and is currently trying to steal Nina's boyfriend. She and her sister really hate each other.
Alex is a teen and he is very skilled in creativity due to always playing piano, so I might make him a musician instead of being interested in science as his bio hinted. He fell for a townie he brought home from school, but we'll see if that changes.

Lothario: He is trying to have 20 loves at the same time, so he is trying to make every girl he meets fall for him (except Cassandra, whom he ended up being friends with after all that time she spent stealing his newspapers, and some other sims he finds unattractive.) He ended up making a vampire fall for him and got bitten, which seemed a lot of fun because he was a doctor, but I gave up and cured him after a while of not being able to go out during daytime.

Pleasant: Mary Sue caught Daniel cheating, but after making him sleep on the couch for a while, she and him both kept rolling wants to talk to each other so I repaired their relationship since they were also attracted to one another.
Lilith, whom everyone thought of as a problem child, started to get along with her mother and grandma, though she still hates her father and sister. Angela, whom everybody thought was the pride and joy of the family, ended up getting pregnant by Dustin. She had to leave for college after giving birth, along with Lilith, so Daniel and Mary Sue are taking care of the baby. Angela is currently in a greek house and a top student while Lilith lives in a dorm and wants to form a band.

Broke: Brandi became an elementary school teacher but had to quit after giving birth to Brandon. She had become friends with Malcolm Landgraab who loaned her some money so that she could open a bakery. It isn't very successful yet, but she paid the money back, and she wants to focus on making it better after she sends her kids off to college. She fell for Darren Dreamer who frequented her bakery. Dustin got fired because of his grades, and decided to work harder to provide for his siblings and newborn son. He studied hard and got into college, following Angela, though he's very poor and might have to drop out. Beau and Brandon maxed the creativity skill somehow.

Dreamer: Darren is in love with Brandi and they both want to get married, but I'm making them wait until the kids are all grown up. Dirk is an overachiever and got into private school - he will leave for college soon. They adopted a cat, and Darren is currently working as a nurse.

Oldie:
They were very lonely so they decided to adopt another child and adopted a boy named Alan. He made friends one of the stray cats in town, so they took her in as well. They frequently invite Mary Sue and her family over, and get along along with them well. Herb is always trying to flirt with women, but they never give him attention.

Bachelor:
In my Pleasantview, Bella is back, so I made her get a big house with Mortimer's funds before they had split up. She's currently romancing up a few sims including John Burb and Don Lothario, and also some girl townies. She is a private agent and very good at her job. She got pregnant a few times but miscarriaged, and in the end she decided to adopt. Her daughter gets along well with almost all kids in town, but she especially likes the Oldie couple's son.

Burb:
John is cheating on Jennifer with Bella, but he doesn't want to ruin his family for her. He still loves Jennifer. Jennifer is oblivious to all of this and focuses on her career. Their daughter Lucy ended up falling for one of the Bluewater townies - that toymaker family's daughter, whatever her name is.
Lab Assistant
#645 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
I killed them.

Short, sweet and nice.
Lab Assistant
#646 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 8:03 PM
Been a really long time since I posted on this site again, me and Sims go together once in a blue moon but when they do, it's guaranteed to be good!
But no for real, I generally pick up the game (often during holidays) and play for a week non-stop and then put it down again for a month or even longer and focus on other things.

Either way, since I also got a new computer recently I decided to load Pleasantview up once again (for literally the 100th time probably) and play around a bit. I only completed one rotation so far, but it's not going too shabby. I did actually go ahead and place down some additional buildings (apartments, community, I also renovated many of the community lots), I also placed down Tara Kat's house and the Goodie family, but no other family bin families, save the Burbs and Oldies. I may place some down later, but not for now.

Usually I'd start off with the Goths, but this time I decided to begin with the Brokes first - I've always loved Brandi and playing them, so I decided: why not? Beau grew up into a child and Brandi had twins - one girl and one boy - whom I named Marilyn and Tom. Both have also just aged up into children. As the house became super super crowded and Brandi wasn't doing so well on money (Dustin also got fired from his job because of bad grades as I had him help out with teaching both Beau's and the toddlers' skills), I decided to find Brandi a husband, he turned out to be a police officer, Dorian Kauker. Now frankly, he didn't bring in a whole lot of cash (a whopping §1,000!), but as his skills are rather good, I stayed true to his "previous self" and got him a job in Law Enforcement. The house is still super crowded, to the point that Dustin's room has been turned into a bedroom for 4 kids with bunk beds. But as Dorian will be earning enough money to sustain the household, I'm going to be building a second floor and expanding the house soon.

Once I was done with the Brokes, I did still move onto the Goths as I couldn't resist! *shrug*
Alright so right off the bat, I did not get Cassandra and Don married, because there's no way they match. They had some chemistry in-game but "Don Goth" (or "Cassandra Lothario") has always been a no-no for me, that's not going to happen. Because I had not started with the Goths and had been on community lots where both Cassandra and Don had appeared, I was worried Don might accept the marriage if I used the altar, as such I just had Cassandra break up with Don on the spot - this in turn meant she didn't go into aspiration failure because of rejection. (I could have cheated to bring down their relationship, but frankly I didn't feel like it.) For storytelling purposes I'll pretend that Don rejected the marriage though. More often than not I'd get Mortimer and Dina together, but not this game. I felt like being revolutionary! So Mortimer got married to...none other than Bella Goth, I guess you could say re-married but oh well. I am using the cleaned up templates so there's that. All in all, the Goths haven't really been super duper eventful. Alexander grew up to a teen, Cassandra moved out, but Bella and Mortimer are still sharing their endless love for each other. I don't plan on getting Bella pregnant or anything, I feel like that's way out of line right now. I mainly just had them do "fun" stuff like go on a few dates Downtown and on a vacation to Twikkii Island. Alexander begun dating Lucy Burb after she grew up to a teen as well, more on that later though. (I have not yet played moved out Cassandra, but I will before I start the next rotation!)

From the Goths I moved onto the Pleasants. The Pleasants have always been such a mixture for me, more often than not I decide to have Daniel ditch Mary-Sue for Kaylynn, but this time I decided to have Daniel break up with Kaylynn and focus on his relationship with Mary-Sue. Angela and Lilith have been fighting a lot less lately, and all four of the house have agreed to some sort of "mutual friendship", thus Lilith also gets along better with their parents, but nowhere near as good as Angela and I will have Lilith argue with her parents quite a lot. Either way the Pleasant household is a lot more...well, pleasant these days. Angela is still dating Dustin and Lilith is dating Dirk, and I have no plans to break them up at this time (often I will do the "switch" but I decided to not do it this game, also seeing that Lilith has better chemistry with Dirk (2 bolts) than with Dustin (no bolts), Angela has 1 bolt with both though). To twist things up a bit though, I decided to adopt another child to the family. The backstory could be something like... Because Mary-Sue was adopted, she wanted to give her own share of kindness to kids in need and her and Daniel agreed to adopt a child in need. Because the Pleasants only had twin girls, I decided to get a boy who I named Oliver (his original name was Phoenix though, sometimes I feel like I should have kept it) - I also adopted him as a child, seeing as both Daniel and Mary-Sue will be getting old pretty soon, it's probably a good idea to not have them raise another baby.

I then moved on to the Calientes. I made sure there was no shortage of drama in this household, Dina was devastated that Mortimer dumped her after "finding" Bella. Nina invited over Don and they got a bit frisky in the hot tub, and it was definitely not on purpose that I had Dina watch over. *smirk* After that, Dina was furious at Don, Nina, Mortimer as well as Bella - I'd say she was going through a midlife crisis. I also managed to get Nina pregnant from her fling with Don in the hot tub, and she ended up giving birth to a boy I named Rodrigo. For whatever reason, Dina wouldn't leave Rodrigo alone and kept trying to take him out of his crib, playing with with him, feeding him, etc. Rodrigo grew up to a toddler and became good friends with both Dina and Nina. The sisters still disliked each other because of the entire affair with Don, however they were no longer enemies and have mended their relationship a bit. In a complete twist, I had Dina take up an interest in Darren Dreamer - a pairing I had never tried before. Because Dina had been so obsessed with Rodrigo and because of her "midlife crisis," I decided to change her aspiration from Fortune to Family, after which a pairing with Darren seemed like a great fit to me, not to mention it even keeps the name pattern!

I moved onto Don Lothario, I had him ask Nina to move in, which she did. I debated if Rodrigo should also move in with Nina, but in the end I decided not to take him, as Dina had shown such care toward him and frankly Nina and Don don't really seem like the ideal parents. Don is committing to Nina, but I'm not going to get them married or even engaged, as I don't think that's what they'd want. Don still has flings with Kaylynn, and Nina is "okay" with that. I've been considering getting a mod that gets rid of jealousy and have Kaylynn also move in with Don and Nina for like a "threesome" relationship, but I'm not sure on that yet. Overall I didn't really do too much with Don and Nina at the first rotation, I had them throw a bunch of parties in their house but that was pretty much it.

When I got to the Dreamers, Darren still had feelings for Cassandra, but I really decided to work on his relationship with Dina, eventually the two got engaged at a Downtown restaurant and also married not too long after at a wedding party in the Dreamers' backyard. This now meant that the Caliente condo had been left empty, as both Nina and Dina had moved out. Dina and Rodrigo both moved into Darren's house, Rodrigo was basically Dina's son at this point. Dina and Darren also had another son, who I named Derek. Next rotation, I'm hoping to get a daughter as well but we'll see. Dirk and Lilith have gone on a few dates, and Darren spends his time painting his newfound family. Dina didn't bring in too much money to the household, but it was enough to get the bills paid and with Dina and Dirk both having jobs and also from selling Darren's artwork, they can make enough money to pay the bills. I don't really try to get Dina advanced too much in her job as a chef, she's currently a Head Chef, I don't think I'll progress her too much further from here, at least not for now, just to keep an element of realism in the game.

This was all of the placed-down families, so then I moved on to the Burbs who are living in an apartment I placed near Woodland Park. Jennifer has been really focused on her job, and her and John's romance has dwindled (partly due to my intent as well), I don't think I'm going to break them up or anything, but for now they're not too much in love. In fact, Jennifer has been rejecting some of John's approaches recently. Lucy grew into a teenager and I've had her begin dating Alexander Goth (as I mentioned earlier). Overall I find the Burbs probably the least interesting family to play so I mainly fast-forwarded through them, without doing much. Maybe I'll find some sort of spark later, but for now it'll be as it is.

For the Oldies, I decided to move them and the Goodies together into one house (130 Sim Lane) and I'm kind of playing it as a retirement home. Once some other elders appear (I've also thought about making some custom CAS sims or aging up some townies and moving them in), I might move in more. There's 3 bedrooms in the house, one of which is empty at the moment, so it could fit a few more elders. I've really had them focusing on building skills and talent badges, and eventually I'd want to start a home business on the lot.

As for Tara Kat, well, I've had her adopt 2 more cats (named Misha and Myra), and she also got a job in journalism. She mostly spends her days playing with the cats, if she's not at work. Ideally, I'm working towards earning her enough money to buy out the pet store I built and start a business there. For now that's a community lot though. I've also experimented with flirting a bit, but I haven't really found anyone fitting for her for now, so she really is just the crazy cat lady of Pleasantview!

I'll be playing more hopefully soon, but I want to take off enough time to play an entire rotation in the timespan of as few days as possible and not stretch the gameplay out too much as otherwise I'll forget what I'd been doing. I had holidays and I was also sick with the flu so I had enough time to do this all, but now that I'm back in school, not so much! Either way, this has been a pretty long post I spent basically an hour writing on. I'll try to get some screenshots soon as well, I'm just usually not the kind of person to take them.
Test Subject
#647 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 8:52 PM Last edited by peevpee : 22nd Jan 2017 at 1:06 PM.
I burned them...
I burned them all...

Death to Default sims!!! Death to townies!!!! Death to default Neigborhoods!!!
Test Subject
#648 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 12:56 AM
Pleasant - Mary-Sue left Daniel when she found him cheating. She lived out the rest of her days alone with a little dog, and eventually became mayor. Daniel and Kaylynn married, and had a daughter, Norah. Angela lived with them until college but Lilith moved in with her grandparents, Coral and Herb Oldie.
When Lilith finished college Herb had died, but she lived Coral's last days with her. She then married Dirk Dreamer and they had a son, Archer. I plan on having Dirk die soon, and Lilith remarry Castor Nova.
Angela began seeing Ashley Pitts while in college. It became obvious that he was more interested in Heather Huffington, so after college Angela purposefully fell pregnant, forcing Ashley to marry her. Ashley is still having an affair with Heather, who is engaged to Castor Nova. I plan on Ashley eventually leaving Angela to be with Heather.

Lothario - Don left Cassandra at the alter and began seeing Brittany Upsnott instead. They are now married and expecting their first child (not that that doesn't stop Don's affairs with Nina Caliente and Heather Huffington)

Goth - Mortimer married Dina, who fell pregnant, although she didn't find this out until the day Mortimer died. Alexander went to college, allowing Dina and her daughter, Adele, to stay in Goth mansion until he returned, where they were both kicked out onto the street. Lucky for Dina, she had started flirting with young Dustin Broke, an aspiring doctor who had just finished college. Dina convinced Dustin to let her and her daughter stay with him for a while, and well there Dina accidently fell pregnant, forcing her to marry Dustin. Dina is constantly striving to reclaim the wealth she temporarily had as a Goth.
Meanwhile, Cassandra married Darren Dreamer and they had twins, Patrick and Delilah, who are now in college. Alexander was abducted by aliens when he moved back home and as a result gave birth to a boy, Hugo. He then married his college girlfriend, Allegra Gorey.

Burb - John and Jennifer had another daughter, Claire. Jennifer grew tired of their life and began an affair with none other then Don Lothario. When John caught them in bed together he threw Jennifer out. Lucy stayed with John, while Claire, who was underage, had no choice but to go live with the mother she now hated. Lucy grew up to marry Joshua Ruben, and Claire is still in college.

Broke - after John and Jennifer's marriage broke down, John and Brandi got married and happily grew old together. Beau, a romance sim, got himself into trouble in college when he accidently knocked up Nina Caliente after a hot night together. Beau now lives by himself, with occasional contact from his son, Baxter, who lives with Nina. Brandi's youngest son, Kyle, is in college, and is in a relationship with Norah Pleasant (who is technically his step cousin).

Martin Ruben and Jane Stacks fell in love in college, but it was cut short when Martin was electrocuted and died. Jane now lives alone, raising puppies.

Kevin Beare and Tiffany Sampson got married, and are expecting their first child.
Test Subject
#649 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 7:13 PM Last edited by Bianca Monty : 15th Mar 2017 at 1:00 AM.
My computer crashed last week and as it was the furthest I've ever gotten with this neighborhood, I felt I wanted to record it.

Goth:
Mortimer- I never married him off to Dina. Instead I intended to reunite him with Bella. I initially succeeded, however when I saved and went back on the lot it said that she had died(?!), so for storytelling purposes I'll say that she died as a result of years of alien experiments. Mortimer spent his final years with his children and grandchildren, and died of old age with platinum aspiration.
Cassandra- I moved Don into the Goth mansion and they got married. I always do this because their babies are so beautiful! They had twins Carmen and Lorenzo. However, Don continued his affair with Nina throughout their marriage, and Cass caught them in bed together. This led to her sleeping with her close friend Julien Cooke out of retaliation. She divorced Don and threw him out a few days later when their twins were children. She then re-married to Julien and had yet another set of twins Dominique and Louis. After Alexander graduated, the Cooke family moved out of the Goth mansion and moved into the big white house opposite the Pleasants. When I last played Cass and Julien were both elders close to death and were about to celebrate their Golden wedding.
Carmen (Lothario)- Went steady with Tristan Burb and they married after college. Had twins Katie and Joe and a son Tom.
Lorenzo (Lothario)- Married his girlfriend Charlotte Long after graduation. Had two children Isabella and Antonio.
Dominique (Cooke)- Married Malcolm Landgraab V after uni. Had a son Malcolm VI and twins Margaery and Mortimer.
Louis (Cooke)- Married Jessica Long. Had two children Claude and Gabrielle.
Alexander- Dated Lucy Burb as a teen and they married after college. They had six children: Mary, Edith and William (twins), Catherine and Elizabeth (also twins!) and Sybil. I think Alex and Lucy were a couple of days away from old age before my computer packed up.
Mary- Married a CAS sim called Anthony Gillingham which she met at uni. They had twin toddlers Mabel and Louise, and she had just given birth to their son Andrew.
William- Got engaged to Matilda Landgraab in college. they had just graduated and I was planning a double wedding for them in the Goth mansion along with his sister Edith and her fiance.
Edith- Met and got engaged to a CAS sim Bertie Pelham at university. As it says above they were about to get married.
Catherine- Got engaged to Matthew Crawley (CAS) and was in her second year at uni.
Elizabeth- Got engaged to Henry Talbot (CAS) and was also in her second year.
Sybil- Was a year away from uni. I was planning on making a CAS sim called Tom Branson for her to meet at uni. As some of you may be able to tell I'm quite a Downton Abbey fan!

Broke:
Brandi- Gave birth to her third son which I named Jack. During her pregnancy she started seeing Darren Dreamer and they married after Jack was born, and merged their families together. They had a daughter called Delilah. Darren died a day after their anniversary party, leaving Brandi a widow for a second time. She continued living with her step son Dirk and some of his family in the Dreamer house, and was happily spending her final years tending her late husband's greenhouse and being the matriarch of the Broke/Dreamer clan.
Dustin- Straightened himself out and married Angela after graduation. They had three daughters: Lily and twins Flora and Fauna. He and Angela had just aged up to elders and were spending their retirement gardening and watching their grandchildren grow.
Lily- Turned out to be a lesbian. Married a girl called Kay she met in her uni dorm. Kay took the Broke name. Using cheats (I'll say sperm donor for story purposes), they had three children: a daughter Abigail and twins Danny and Mia.
Flora- Married a CAS sim she met at uni called Troy Howard. They had a toddler Alba and a baby boy Joel.
Fauna- Also turned out to be gay. Married a girl in her dorm called Vivian King and took her last name. They also through the "sperm donor" had twin toddlers Hannah and Toby.
Beau- Married Kamilla Langerak after college. Had twin sons Liam and Tyler, and twin daughters Briony and Sadie.
Liam- Was gay and dated Nathan Pitts. They got engaged when they went to college. I think he was a year or two off graduating.
Tyler- Was also gay. Dated Ivan Ruben and they got engaged at university. Was close to graduation just like his brother.
Sadie and Briony- Teens waiting to go to uni. They are obsessed with music like their father.
Jack- Married Tabitha Burb. Had twin daughters Natalie and Chloe and a son Robert.
Natalie- Had just gone to college and moved into the Bright house. Hadn't found a partner yet.
Chloe- Also just gone to college and had gotten engaged to her high school boyfriend Marco Caliente.
Robert- Still a child, not much to report to be honest.

Dreamer:
Darren- Got over Cassandra when she married Don and he met Brandi Broke. They married and had a daughter Delilah named after his late mother. Darren died a day after his golden wedding with Brandi.
Dirk- Married Lilith after graduation. They had five children: twins Danielle and Darleen, another set of twins Daphne and David and later on a son Dylan. He and Lilith had just transitioned to elders.
Danielle- Met CAS sim Finn Hudson in uni and married him after graduation. they had two children Noah and Lydia.
Darleen- Married a girl from her uni dorm called Emily Seiff. They had with the help of the "sperm donor" two sons called Jamie and Sam.
Daphne- Married a Downtownie teen called Bruce Wade. They had a toddler called Joshua and a baby called Becky.
David- Married Melody Tinker. They had a toddler daughter called Darla and a baby son called Darren. They live in the Dreamer household with his parents.
Dylan- Still a teen. Was dating Chord Tinker.
Delilah- Married Michael Pleasant after graduation. They had four children: Owen, Seth and twins James and Annabel.

Pleasant:
Daniel- Slept with Kaylynn once, but quickly realised how much was at stake and broke up with her. He and Mary Sue patched up their marriage and had a son called Michael shortly before reaching elderhood. I think Daniel and Mary Sue died just after Michael graduated.
Mary Sue- She and Daniel saved their marriage. Died of old age the same day as her husband.
Angela- Changed her aspiration to family as I thought it suited her better and would help patch up her relationship with her sister. It worked and she and Lilith became best friends. Married Dustin after college and had three daughters. Just turned into an elder along with her husband.
Lilith- Changed her aspiration to family as well. She married Dirk and had five children. Just turned into an elder along with Dirk.
Michael- Married Delilah Dreamer and had four children. He inherited his parent's house.
Owen- A teen and going steady with Emily Long.
Seth, James and Annabel- Also teens but haven't found boyfriends or girlfriends yet.

Burb:
Jennifer and John stayed married and had a set of twins called Tristan and Tabitha. They are now both elder and have had their anniversary. John was a few days away from dying but Jennifer had a little while to go I think.
Lucy- Married Alexander Goth and became the first lady of Pleasantview. They had 6 children in an effort for Lucy to fulfill her LTW of marrying off 6 kids. She and Alex were close to old age.
Tristan- Married Carmen Lothario and had twins Katie and Joe and a son Tom. They moved back in with his parents after graduating in order to carry on the house in the family name.
Tabitha- Married Jack Broke and they had twin girls and a son.

Oldie:
Herb and Coral moved in their daughter Mary Sue and her family. They died of old age when their grandson Michael was a child I think.

Caliente:
Nina- Got pregnant by Don and had a daughter Tina Caliente. She raised Tina as a single mother and fulfilled her LTW of WooHooing twenty people! Much to her daughter's disgust... After Don's marriage to Cass ended he moved back in with her and Tina, and he finally proposed during their elder birthday party. They had a lovely elder wedding a few days later and had so far remained faithful to one another.
Tina- Married Charlie Smith from my CAS family. They had three children; Evie, Bethany and Jacob. Evie just went to uni, while Bethany and Jacob are still teens.
Dina- Mortimer broke up with her after Bella (briefly) returned. She got pregnant by Don alongside Nina and they gave birth on the same day an hour or two apart. Dina had twins Gina and Ricardo. She met and married Malcolm Langraab IV, who became her children's step-father. They had a son Malcolm V and a daughter Matilda. Dina and Malcolm are now both near the end of their lives.
Ricardo- Married Rosie Smith, also from the CAS family, and had four children: Marco, Leonardo, Diego and Catalina. Marco is at uni and just got engaged to Chloe Broke. The others are still teens and haven't found boyfriends or girlfriends yet. They live in the Caliente sister's original condo to keep it in the family name.
Gina- Married Alfie Smith ( you guessed it- CAS family), and had two daughters Amber and Jade. Amber just went to uni. Jade was still a teen.
Malcolm V- Married Dominique Cooke and had a son Malcolm VI and twins Mortimer and Margaery. They also live in the Langraab mansion in Bluewater.
Matilda- Was about to get married to William Goth.

Langerak/Long:
Kaylynn- Was dumped by Daniel Pleasant and was then impregnated by Don who refused to marry her because of Cassandra. She gave birth to his first borns, twins Jarek and Kamilla. Fortunately her luck changed when Brandi and Darren introduced her to Benjamin Long. They married and had twins Charlotte and George and a daughter Jessica. She and Benjamin are now elders who spend time with their family and work on their hobbies.
Jarek (Langerak)- Married Jane Stacks from the Bright house in Sim State. Had three children, Magdalena, Angelika and Dominik. Jane just transitioned into an elder. Magdalena and Angelika are at uni. Magdalena is engaged to Scarlet Ruben. Dominink is still a teen.
Kamilla (Langerak)- Married Beau Broke. Had two sets of twins, Tyler and Liam, and Sadie and Briony.
Charlotte (Long)- Married Lorenzo Lothario and had two children Isabella and Antonio.
George (Long)- Married Sophie Smith (CAS family!) and had two children Emily and Henry. Emily is dating Michael Pleasant.
Jessica (Long)- Married Louis Cooke and had Claude and Gabrielle.

Lothario:
Don- Well, well, well. Don was certainly busy in his last days of freedom before marrying Cassandra and managed to sire five illegitimate children between his various lovers. His antics have led to him being a father of seven and a grandfather of 21! He married Nina in their old age, and mainly spends his days with his huge family. Haha!

Tinker:
Wanda and Stephen had a son called Chord. They both recently became elders. Their daughter married David Dreamer and had two babies Darla and Darren. Chord is a teen who is dating Dylan Dreamer.

Sim State University:
Martin Ruben married Allegra Gorey. they had a son Ivan who is engaged to Tyler Broke.
Joshua Ruben married Heather Huffington. They had a daughter Scarlet who is engaged to Magdalena Langerak.
Castor Nova married Tiffany Sampson. They had a son Chris, who is at uni and engaged to Ivy Beare, and a teen daughter Emma who is dating Sean Beare.
Ashley Pitts married Brittany Upsnott and they had a son Nathan who is engaged to Liam Broke.
Kevin Beare married Sam Thomas and they had twin daughter Ivy and Ruby and a son Sean. Ivy and Ruby are in college. Ivy is engaged to Chris Nova. Ruby is engaged to a girl called Celeste from one of the dorms. Sean is dating Emma Nova and is still a teen.
Jimmy Phoenix married Ty Bubbler. They adopted two children called Blaine and Quinn.
Erik Swain married Jared Starchild. They adopted two daughters called Liberty and Sasha.

I realise how long this post was! If you managed to read to the end i take my hat off to you!
Field Researcher
#650 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 11:15 AM
I very unexpectedly became quite fond of the Oldies. I've never really played them out before but they are in my current play through and they have become one of my fav houses to play! It's like a nice little holiday amongst all the drama lol.

Herb had a breif affair with Dina which coral was devastated to discover. They stayed living together in a very stony atmosphere untill Coral let Lilith move in. Lillith was in a very bad place and couldn't live at home anymore with her fathers continued cheating on her mother and Angela falling pregnant at 16, Lillith had dreams of Uni and couldn't stand being in that house anymore! She was pretty bummed out to discover her granparents where on the brink of divorce as well.

However, Lilith grew very close with her grandfather, she helped him garden and in turn her granparents become close again. They become quite the little family unit those three, and Lilith managed to get her grades up enough to get into uni. However uni cost £8000 and the Oldies simply didn't have it. This forced Lilith to make amends with her mother who had the money set aside intially to send Angela to uni but that was out of the question with baby Asher now born. She let Lilith have it on the condition she stayed in contact with her.

It was a sad day when Lilith moved out to Uni, Coral and Herb missed her very very much. However she frequently came home for visits and they ventured over to Sim State to see her a few times. They where getting old now and keeeping up with the gardening was becoming a chore. Pleasantview had one of the worst winters and the Oldies suffered and their beautiful garden produced no fruit or veg

One night Angela randomly turnt up at the door. She hasn't had much of a relasionship with her granparents but something made her stop by. She spent the day catching up with them in front of the TV telling them about baby Asher and her hopes to get a part time job once he's old enough for school. Coral cooked a lovely roast dinner for them all and Angela went home feeling content, but sad that she had failed to have a relasionship with them untill now.

That night, Herb woke up at 3am and wondered in to the kitchen for a glass of water. Coral found him later that morning passed away from old age. Coral was devastated. And even more devasated that he left some money to Dina Caliente, his old flame.

Luckily, despite her greif Lilith managed to graduate with honours and has moved back in with Coral.

I was so upset when Herb died!!! No idea what Corals going to do with herself now!

-and in that moment, i was infinate.
Page 26 of 29