Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 11:30 AM
Default What have you found while Treasure Hunting?
One of the things I'm looking forward to in Pirates & Nobles is the treasure hunting aspect. What sort of interesting treasures have you found while playing? Anyone found a Reaper costume or a mini pit beast yet?

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Advertisement
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 2:22 PM
how i wasted my money on this piece of crap.
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 4:37 PM
Don't expect anything groundbreaking but if you enjoyed the original this does add a couple of nice features.

Though it does suffer from the EA greed problems, almost anyone else would just add this as a patch let alone a ''expansion''..

ps: I know I saw a mod that unlocks the reaper outfit here somwhere
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 5:45 PM
My falcon brought me a baby dragon's tooth when I sent it out hunting. Its seems you can collect the all of the parts and reassemble the skeleton. That's as far as I have messed with it so far.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 7:46 AM

Sim was dragged into the hole and underground to the pit, where the usual fight in the pit occurred.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 9:08 AM
Frostfang sword, that apparently changes you into ghostform or something close to that when used. Didn't take a screenshot, but was pretty interesting. Only unique thing I've found so far.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 10:26 AM
I don't remember what it's called but I found two silver spanish looking pirate swords with the hilt that covers the hand and the blades are covered in fire so when you fight with them it looks very cool. Also found some stone tablet map pieces, which are different than the paper map pieces and they suggest an older more valuable kind of treasure at the end.