Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 9:48 PM
Default adding patterns to favorites no longer enables them in CAS D: ?
why it was one of the new main features in ts3

is it possible to mod the game so that patterns appear in CAS?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 11:41 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 4th Sep 2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: grammar lol
The patterns I'd had that I'd already saved on outfits were still on those outfits, so I could still add the patterns back into favorites.
If you have any already used on saved outfits, get them back that way, and then save them as the clothing worn in a character file so you can get them back if you ever have to reinstall.
(I saved mine onto sims using clothing in the monarch section since they're the first into the game).
I couldn't figure out any easy way to install more patterns and have them show though.
If you have a second computer or second bootable hard-drive you can put the base game into that and use that to get patterns in and save them onto character files to put into your 'up to date' game. Shouldn't have to be done in such a round-about way though
I don't know why they haven't allowed patterns in CAS, I totally wish they would.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 12:15 AM
can't do ether of those D: