Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 11:20 PM Last edited by zirrush : 6th Sep 2011 at 1:02 AM. Reason: Solved
Mods won't load after updating to 2.0 and installing PaN?
Ok, so I've been fooling with this for 30 minutes now and can't get it to work. I just bought PaN and installed it, had TSM updated to 2.0.113 prior to installing PaN. Mods where running fine before installing, double checked to make sure my resource.cfg, d3d, and mods where all still there. Copied them over to PaN folder to see if that was the prob, still not loading. Any clue what I could be doing wrong here? PaN doesn't load from My Documents like TS3 does it?

SOLVED: Reinstalled PaN, still no go. Tossed nocd fixes for the exes, deleted cache files (again), mods running no problem now. Not sure why, think the reinstall is most likely what fixed it. Get the feeling PaN was rushed out after reading up on others having problems when first installing.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 11:50 PM
is your cheat window opening? mine won't open for some reason.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 12:00 AM
If you have origns installed you have too move the mods too the orgins folder where the medieval game is i had too do that.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 12:02 AM
Mods folder and the 2 extra files remain in the TSM base game installation as before. One thing worth checking, concerning the cheat window primarily, is that the modded Commands.ini file hasn't been overwritten for some reason. This is in TSM\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini. TestingCheats needs setting to 1 instead of zero.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 1:12 AM
Thanks for the info Shimrod, also... thanks for the blue eyes bugfix : )~ Only mods I was using that isn't working now is Johna's Extra Sliders and the nointro, gonna tinker around a bit later and see if I can come up with a fix. Been having probs with S3PE crashing out on me using the tsm wrapper.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 3:38 AM
I can no longer get treeag's editsimincas mod to work - the game just hangs when trying to load my kingdom. Is there an update for this for PaN? My Queen's eyes have turned dark blue and not being able to change them back is making me quite bonkers.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AbigailCat
I can no longer get treeag's editsimincas mod to work - the game just hangs when trying to load my kingdom. Is there an update for this for PaN? My Queen's eyes have turned dark blue and not being able to change them back is making me quite bonkers.

Check shimrod's sig, he's made quiet a few handy mods including the bug fix for the blue eyes.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zirrush
Check shimrod's sig, he's made quiet a few handy mods including the bug fix for the blue eyes.

Oh I did add that, but it did not retroactively fix my Queen's eyes. I assumed it was to prevent a future occurrence.
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 1:27 AM
AbigailCat:
My core adds Edit in CaS with the Sim DEBUG interactions enabled.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grimreefer24601
AbigailCat:
My core adds Edit in CaS with the Sim DEBUG interactions enabled.

Grim, I did try your mod but in the middle of a quest my Queen suddenly stopped being a monarch and didn't register in the game as such. I couldn't use furnish mode or the throne etc because it said only a monarch could do that.

Your mod looks amazing but in truth all those options intimidate me a bit, lol. I just want something simple to be able to change eye color
Scholar
#11 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AbigailCat
Grim, I did try your mod but in the middle of a quest my Queen suddenly stopped being a monarch and didn't register in the game as such. I couldn't use furnish mode or the throne etc because it said only a monarch could do that.

Your mod looks amazing but in truth all those options intimidate me a bit, lol. I just want something simple to be able to change eye color

Treeag said:
"I finally had the time to update my mod that was broken, editincas, but I don't know if I should upload it, surely there are other mods with that feature now. So if there's anyone here who really want it, send me a pm."
It's in the thread 'FYI updated to 2.0 with new patch'.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Treeag said:
"I finally had the time to update my mod that was broken, editincas, but I don't know if I should upload it, surely there are other mods with that feature now. So if there's anyone here who really want it, send me a pm."
It's in the thread 'FYI updated to 2.0 with new patch'.

Thanks Chick! Now I just need to wait until her pm box is not full, lol