Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 12:57 AM
Default Late Night Legacy Challenge
Hello!! This is my first challenge on the sims 3! Hope you like this version of the legacy challenge!
Here's a link to the original legacy challenge http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/39862.page

Backstory
(your sim's name) always loved reading the celebrity magazines. They were the first ones to hear the gossip and all the buzz. Although (your sim), would wonder what life would be like in the spotlight. The paparazzi, the money, the fame. They always wanted to live that life. So when (your sim) was 18 they saw an ad for an apartment in Bridgeport. Cheap and in the right in the city. Immediately, they bought the house, said their goodbyes and were on their way to Bridgeport.

About
Your goal in this 5 generation challenge is to become rich and famous throughout each generation, growing in wealth. If you're not a big late night fan you might want to avoid this challenge. If you need any clarification, feel free to ask me! Let's begin!

Getting Started
You can only create on sim. He or she is your founder. Looks don't matter you can create him/her however you'd like. You can choose any traits but there is a specific job your sim will have. You may move into any HIGHRISE building.

Rules
-Your founder must join the film career and take the acting branch
-their lifetime wish has to be "lifestyle of the rich and famous"
-They can have as many kids as they want but the first child they have is their heir or heiress
-you can have an heir or and heiress even if your founder is a different gender
-you may choose heir/heiress's traits if you are able
-EACH HEIR/HEIRESS MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE OCCUPATIONS/SKILLS (it doesn't have to be this order)
1. Founder has to be an actor/actress in the Film career
Optional order for heir/heiress's
-Film career-Director
-Mixologist
-Band
-Law Enforcement

-No cheats EXCEPT testingcheats only for teleport me here because elevators are very frustrating sometimes
-resetsim is also allowed
-other than these exceptions, follow most legacy rules from the actual legacy challenge: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/39862.page

Tell me how the challenge goes if you play it and if there are any problems please tell me! Thank you!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 12:01 AM
Awesome challenge! I have had enough of late night seeing that it was my first ep and the only one I had for 5 months. D:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 7:17 PM
Thanks! I thought I would throw in law enforcement because its a big city there would be lots of crime.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 5:14 PM
What is a heir / heiress?