Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#276 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 3:08 AM
I think P!nk or Christina Aguilera!
Advertisement
#277 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 4:09 AM
Bon Scott FTW
Test Subject
#278 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 4:42 AM
I'd say I love the voices of the Click Five singers equally, but I also like the voices of Kim-Lian van der Meij (Dutch) and Xander de Buisonje (also Dutch).
Theorist
#279 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 3:27 PM
Robbie Craig, in terms of voice. He has no peers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIGtgxTc8SA

otherwise, Phil Collins

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 1st May 2013 at 9:50 AM
I dont think theres a 100% ultimate BEST SINGER but heres my opinions: i think Robert Smith is unconventionally great. Freddie Mercury is of course one of the very best, Elton John is great. On the lesser known realm, i love the rawness and pureness of Connor Oberst's voice. I like hearing emotions in a singers voice, and in Connors, you can hear the sadness and i love it. Grimes is very good, im sure some of you would find her annoying because of how high her voice is but i find her voice very relaxing. Zach Dela Rocha's singing (its kind of sing-talking sometimes isnt it?) but he has an interesting voice, and im really into unconventional singing. i like to be interested in what im listening to rather than just listening to a "good" voice. Yes, a lot of the people who are expected to be listed are/were great singers but that isn't enough for me sometimes.

Oh and Charles Manson REALLY had a good voice. Seriously. Put everything you know about him out of your mind and just listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYJUx0TobqI (i obviously dont support charles manson, and im saying this because im sure someone will try to twist my words)
Instructor
#281 Old 1st May 2013 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSlothPrincess
Oh and Charles Manson REALLY had a good voice. Seriously. Put everything you know about him out of your mind and just listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYJUx0TobqI (i obviously dont support charles manson, and im saying this because im sure someone will try to twist my words)

He is an amazing singer. He lived near where my mom grew up, or he was staying with someone there or something. In Charleston WV. I know at least one person that has heard him sing in person before.

The best singer imo is Emilie Autumn. There are a LOT of singers I think are amazing, but she's probably #1. Her voice is amazing.
Forum Resident
#282 Old 1st May 2013 at 12:06 PM
She died, but Aaliyah was the best singer imo.

She had the most calming voice.

Test Subject
#283 Old 28th May 2013 at 10:17 AM
My Top 3
Freddie Mercury
Sinéad O'Connor
Maynard James Keenan
Mad Poster
#284 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 3:43 AM
Marvin Gaye - his voice is/was rough but sweet. Also Johnnie Taylor and Bill Withers.
Lab Assistant
#285 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 4:40 AM
Klayton of Celldweller is my absolute favorite. When I first heard him, I was like this is what I've been looking for.
Lab Assistant
#286 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 4:47 AM
Cryaotic is the best singer ever.
Doesn't he have a lovely voice?
Test Subject
#287 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 10:49 PM
Jon Bon Jovi, Oh... I think I love that man :-D
And the new Album is one of my favorites.
Test Subject
#288 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 10:57 PM
Amy Lee from Evanescence
Top Secret Researcher
#289 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 12:57 PM Last edited by simbalena : 17th Aug 2013 at 1:16 PM.
I've only just discovered James Blake but he definitely has something.

Quote: Originally posted by residenteviloutbreak
She died, but Aaliyah was the best singer imo.

She had the most calming voice.

She was One in a Million.
Test Subject
#290 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 12:12 AM
Ingrid Michaelson
Eva Cassidy (her voice is so angelic )

(i have a few more but ill just list these 2)
Field Researcher
#291 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 10:34 PM
Taylor Momseeeeeennn!! *__*
dodgy builder
#292 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 9:01 PM
I just have to share the fabulous voice of Sivert Høyem with old time black metal band Satyricon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1CuHLY1z40
Test Subject
#293 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 10:30 PM
I don't even have to think about it, my answer is definitely Timo Kotipelto (Stratovarius).
Lab Assistant
#294 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 11:30 AM
definitely david bowie

the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
and you have burned so very, very brightly, roy.
Inventor
#295 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 11:44 AM
Serj Tankian of System, possibly Patti Smith if im in the mood.
Instructor
#296 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 12:00 PM
Lana Del Rey, in my opinion. I feel such a connection to her.
Even though last year Ariana Grande's debut album came out and it's head-to-toe AMAZING. She's very young and has a long path in front of her but I'm sure we can expect great things from her in the future. Her voice is very similar to Mariah Carey's, with the difference that she's the sweetest and cutest and most adorable and naive girl in the world and not a conceited and annoying woman.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Field Researcher
#297 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 2:30 PM
Lady GaGa. She might make shitty music, she might wear weird outfits. But you can't deny that her voice is indeed beautiful and she is definitely talented.
Patrick Stump. Range of majestic.
And Chester Bennington. Frankly, Linkin Park's music nowadays aren't that great, but Chester's voice is way too underrated.
Lab Assistant
#298 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 1:53 PM
Why do I see so many dislikes on every post here? Why can't we all just PLEASE get along!
Inventor
#299 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cotty200
Why do I see so many dislikes on every post here? Why can't we all just PLEASE get along!

Because my taste is flawless and everyone who does not agree can suck it, I assume that other people than me seem to have that attitude as well.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Field Researcher
#300 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 10:44 PM
China Forbes + Amos Lee + Stevie Wonder + Norah Jones. It's a toss-up.

If you don't agree you're wrong anyway so it doesn't matter.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Page 12 of 12