Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 3:28 AM
Default And The New Batman Will Be Played By...
This guy:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/08/...affleck-batman/

Is this a joke? Seriously? Did Daredevil teach you nothing? Maybe he'll do Bats justice, but I have my doubts.

What did Batman ever do to you??

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 4:40 AM
Well Micheal Keaton played Batman, so... be thankful it's not Adam Sandler.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 4:43 AM
To be fair to Ben, Daredevil sucking wasn't his fault. The scriptwriters can claim THAT dubious honor.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 1:22 PM Last edited by RoseCity : 23rd Aug 2013 at 5:59 PM.
Yeah, maybe it's more the script and production that make these movies suck (or not) and not so much whatever actor is in Batsuit.
(And the director preventing the actors from hamming it up.)
Theorist
#5 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 5:12 PM
Rather than Ben Affleck being cast as the new Batman, I'm actually more affronted with the fact that Zack Snyder would be directing this thing. He never struck me as a particularly good director, and I did not like any of his films.
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 5:17 PM
My only thought on this is that they better get Matt Damon to be cast as a villain in one of the movies. Or something.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders