Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 1:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My sim doesn't return from boarding school
I am playing a game with all expansions and most stuff packs. My sim family has a child and a dog and two parents. The child was created in cas as a toddler and has aged up just fine to now. 8 days before he would have become a teen he was sent to Smuggsworth Prep school and went no problem. Aging is on. It has been nine going on ten days and he hasn't come home. I thought that sim children returned home and aged up and had to be reenrolled as teens. Am I wrong or has something gone wrong? If it has gone wrong what might I try to fix it? Thank you and sorry if I did this incorrectly.

"Paranoia is like any drug, enough can save your life, too much can kill you."
-Seidon, Tremere Vampire
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 1:42 PM
hmm i remember that happend to me too. my child suddenly was a teen when his sister married and invited him. since teenager can also go to boarding school i dont think its a glitch or bug. just normal that the child ages even if its no part of the active household. so sadly you missed the birthday. (it also means that you were not able to choose th additional trait by yourself of course) i remember that annoyed me then.
more infos about boarding school here at Carls-Sims-Guide: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/g...dingschools.php or the wiki: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Boarding_school

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 3:19 PM
Thanks. You are right. He eventually did get to reenroll as a teen many days late and with the snob trait. Yay and fun. >.<

"Paranoia is like any drug, enough can save your life, too much can kill you."
-Seidon, Tremere Vampire