Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default what mod did i just download
its sooo wired i have no idea what mod i downloaded but it enables you to woohoo a child for some odd reason what mod was it? all i think i downloaded was teen woohoo but not child woohoo so this is a bit wired but i dont really know cause i have downloaded almost a hundred mods for the game so what mod makes you do this? what mod did i download?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:39 PM
o and theres another wired mod that gives you a 100% chance of woohooing anyone what mod is this? is it the woohooer mod?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:41 PM
You want someone who isn't on your computer to tell you what mod you downloaded? I don't get it.
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:44 PM
Can you please post a screenshot of your packages folders? Then we could look and find out
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
You want someone who isn't on your computer to tell you what mod you downloaded? I don't get it.

no i asked this cause some people know this site or there sim sites or more known mods better then me and i was hoping that someone would know the mod i got it from

do you understand now?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 10:15 PM
You did not download that mod here.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
You did not download that mod here.

i think your right cause i dont think this site offers any sexual mods but sexysims2 has but i checked and theres not alot of mod for the sims 3 and i didnt find the woohoo with child mod

i was wondering is this legal?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#8 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 10:29 PM
Remove all of your mods - stick them in a separate folder, like on your computer's desktop. Put back half of them. Run the game. Test if the problem is still there. If not, the problem file isn't in that batch - try the other half. Continue narrowing into halves until you find the problem file, and then burn it with great malice. Should only take a max of 7 tries to find it, even with 100 mods. See here for detailed instructions. Or just remove everything you're not 100% sure is fine, cos 100 mods is a lot and if you've been downloading from places that you'd have picked up something like that, you could probably due with nuking most of it anyway.

Fuck knows if it's legal. Whatever the legality, it's sick, and honestly, we don't want to talk about it. We can help you remove a problem file from your game but in no way is this thread gonna turn into a discussion of that mod's "features" like, at all, kthx.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 11:23 PM
Yeah, no one's going to be like "Oh, you must have downloaded SickBastard's Pedo Mod!" because no one wants to inadvertently advertise it or tell people where and how to find it. NRaas Woohooer doesn't allow for that interaction, and I'm (and most of this community, I think) not familiar enough with the seediest parts of the TS3 community to now what mod you're talking about off the top of my head. Anyway, there's no way for us to tell you what your problem file is by a vague description--you're going to need to post screenshots or do the legwork yourself, mate.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
One Minute Ninja'd
#10 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mammal
Yeah, no one's going to be like "Oh, you must have downloaded SickBastard's Pedo Mod!" because no one wants to inadvertently advertise it or tell people where and how to find it.

And I hope they don't because I don't even want to know such a mod even exists. Even the question from the OP has alerted me to something I didn't want to know about. But now that I do, I'm pissed that someone even made it. I'm a non-judgmental guy, but not when it comes to shit like this.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 1:33 AM
The only mod I know of that has an option for pedophilia is Awesomemod. And you have to specifically select "yes" in the the pedophilia area to have that in your game. I don't know of any other ones. I agree with HP, do the 50-50 method to find it.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluegirl45
The only mod I know of that has an option for pedophilia is Awesomemod. And you have to specifically select "yes" in the the pedophilia area to have that in your game. I don't know of any other ones. I agree with HP, do the 50-50 method to find it.

Even then, IIRC, awesomemod's paedophilia is between adults and teens, not children, and slams any adult who romances a teen with a custom sex offender trait.

So I agree with OP: what the fuck did you download?!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 2:34 AM
Unless it's a glitch, the only way I know it to be done is intentionally. I really can't imagine there being a mod like that & the Sim community not knowing about it, especially since it's so sick.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 3:38 AM
Yea I actually had the guts to look it up, no such mod exists. If it did the creator was likely arrested.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 9:38 AM Last edited by shmovese : 25th Aug 2014 at 9:40 AM. Reason: grammar-rama
lets stay focused on removing the mod and not discussing it further as HystoricalParoxysm already mentionend please.
safi1996: since you are now experiencing what a mess and work it is removing a certain mod from your game please try to establish that habit to only download and install few mods in a row (not like 100, not like 50, not 25 even maybe) . all content can be bugged (tuning mods and hacks but also clothing, objects...everything) so always try fewer amounts in your game first and only stay with the stuff that turned out to be what you really like and what is compatible. no compromise. download your stuff from reliable sites! if you are uncertain which sites that might be, next to this site i bet that people at the WCIF section would also be helpful with their suggestions of reliable sites if you ask them too.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 1:18 PM
im just gonna plain out not use the interaction cause i did it wasnt a glitch they preformed a woohoo i saw it and im afried that maybe id get arrested or banned showing it even if it was just a video game

i wanna delete it but theres like 100 mods and i dont feel like looking for it its so hard and takes time so im not gonna click on flirt or woohoo a child il just ignore it i guess...
Scholar
#17 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 2:00 PM
You should check it out though. Mods like that are disgusting. It could still be a glitch, though.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 7:13 PM
saif1996 if this mod does exist. It could be a be doing a lot more to your game. If it is a glitch.. and it still could be.. Inevitably this glitch or mod could cause your game to crash. My suggestion is to really do the heavy lifting now and find out what is causing the interaction. If it is a mod. All's well. Delete it. If it is a glitch. Your game might have a file that has become corrupted. In which case save what you can and do a reinstall.

Having had to do the whole find the bad CC and/or mod. Only to realize it was a corrupted file in the game itself. Finding out now can save you a lot of grief later. Trust me. Ignoring it may not be as wise as you might think it is at the moment.

I hate it when the voices in my head talk about me as though I were not there...
Forum Resident
#19 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 7:17 PM
safi, again i know its a lot of work but i really cant image you want to stay with a mod like that.
try searching for mods that are going in that direction by name. to make it less discouraging - remove: flirting, woohoo, romantic modifications you have. and check mod names that sound suspect and maybe dont make sense or arent really discriptive - put these out too. then delete the scriptCache.package located in: my documents / electronic arts / the sims 3 directory before you fire your game again.
you can do that. no one blames you for having that mod. such things can happen. just be more cautios in the future please

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>