Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 8:03 PM
Default How to make self sim
I would like to simie afi my self but not sure how to go about it any thio or hints would be lovely

thanks
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 8:16 PM
Get some custom sliders - ya can ask for recommendations for some in the Where Can I Find forum.

Find some nice default replacement eyes/skins (or non-defaults, if you prefer) that you like the look of. If you need other custom content (hairstyles or whatever) to complete the look, you can ask in Where Can I Find for that too.

Oh, and get Awesomemod, so you can see your sim as it'll look in-game in Create-a-Sim, without them smiling.

Other than that it's just a matter of playing with makeup, hair, skins, etc. as well as of course sculpting the face using the sliders. And there's no real trick to that besides keeping working on it till it's good.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.