Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#51 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SingleClawDesigns
is this an chuck norriss thing? Because if not..... well I might seriously have to start thinking about posting elsewhere.

The Sims is all about celebrity tie-ins and endorsements now. Celebrities and corporate partnerships as far as the eye can see! So it only makes sense that Sims websites have them too. Wherever else you might go, though, they won't have as good of a celebrity! Chuck Norris is awesome so stick with the best!

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Advertisement
Eats unicorns
#52 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 3:53 PM
You would be the fool to post on websites not endorsed by Chuck Norris!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 3:59 PM
LOL XD well i like him better than katy perry, I just hope he likes historical stuff :p
Eats unicorns
#54 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TDC95
LOL XD well i like him better than katy perry, I just hope he likes historical stuff :p
Chuck Norris causes the "historical" in historical stuff.
Test Subject
#55 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 4:24 PM
I have my birthday at the same day as Chuck Norris
Test Subject
#56 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 4:26 PM
I was beginning to wonder if MTS would ever go in the wrong direction. Now I know that they are so, so right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOKIEBLAYLOCK
I would never bash Sims 3 players , my parents taught me to have empathy for those that are (much) less fortunate than myself.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 4:41 PM
OMG! Can I take a moment to thank all the creators who came up with what is undoubtedly GREAT content?!?!?! You guys worked HARD and worked WELL and it's really, truly, worthy of the "OSSIM" title! Nice work guys and gals!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris causes the "historical" in historical stuff.
I am amazed

Since your on here maybe i can get a word out now and then

BTW chuck check my site out and let me know what you think http://regalsims.blogspot.com/

Chuck Norris duke of Norrisville
Eats unicorns
#59 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 5:09 PM
BTW chuck check my site out and let me know what you think
Chuck Norris doesn't check websites. He roundhouse kicks the nearest landline. Also your site hasn't nearly enough Chuck Norris for Chuck Norris to approve.
Scholar
#60 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 5:28 PM
Congrats on getting such an awesome celebrity endorsement! And how could Chuck not approve of MTS?

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Field Researcher
#61 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris doesn't check websites. He roundhouse kicks the nearest landline. Also your site hasn't nearly enough Chuck Norris for Chuck Norris to approve.
Do a 18th century movie and then maybe i will make something for you to approve
Instructor
#62 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 5:58 PM
OMG, you guys got me again! This site is amazing I love that you have something crazy that f's up the site the same time every year.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 5:58 PM
This is beautiful. I especially love the pop-ups that tell me random facts about Chuck Norris.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:17 PM
lolz, loving the costum title for the posters around =D
Eats unicorns
#65 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:28 PM
Do a 18th century movie and then maybe i will make something for you to approve
Chuck Norris bought ice cream from an ice cream truck once. Fun fact: he paid with an icy glare that powers the truck's cooling system to the current day. The vendor accidently gave Chuck Norris lemon instead of vanilla. Since it was an honest mistake, Chuck Norris didn't roundhouse kick him. Instead Chuck Norris punched him 250 years back to the past. That move is now known as the 18th century move.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:35 PM
wellll Chuck Norris is awesome but I am smelling an April fools day joke just a bit.....like last years tool that made easy meshes.....just from a picture. BUT I love Chuck Norris because he is just that freakin awesome.....
Just to be on the safe side.....All hail Walker Texas Ranger......Best tv show ever
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#67 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:48 PM
Well. About that tool? It was decided that it would wreak too much havoc if released to the simming community at large. So it's been kept under lock and key in the sekri..oh, um.. what I meant to say is that: Yes, it was all a joke. Last year, that is. This year remains to be seen.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:51 PM
Well considering that some of my words were changed to Chuck Norris I would say yes BUT hey like I said Chuck Norris is awesome.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#69 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:16 PM
Chuck Norris actually endorses MTS. Why else would he be posting here personally?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#70 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:23 PM
C'mon guys I think its the first of April ,Chuck Norris is trolling in his comments + the stuff and he wont our celebrity representative for free 0.o anyway great job guys and if this news are true my next projects will be for Chuck Norris. cya guys and he beats Katy Perry hardly lol

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
C'mon guys I think its the first of April ,Chuck Norris is trolling in his comments + the stuff and he wont our celebrity representative for free 0.o anyway great job guys and if this news are true my next projects will be for Chuck Norris. cya guys and he beats Katy Perry hardly lol

Indeed - a very good April Fool's joke. They don't celebrate it where I am, so I fell for it instantly.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:30 PM
Day after day, year after year, the MTS folks give me reasons to keep coming back. Seeing Chuck Norris' endorsement, how could I do anything else?
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:41 PM
Two Thumbs Way Down
Hate the fun fact pop-ups, hate the new ranking system, hate deifying Chuck Norris.
Test Subject
#74 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Effelenn
Hate the fun fact pop-ups, hate the new ranking system, hate deifying Chuck Norris.

It will probably be gone tomorrow.
If not, I could care less - it's pretty win.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#75 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Effelenn

Aw, that's too bad. I'm guessing you won't be interested in the lock of Chuck Norris's beard, then? At only 200,000,000,000,000 MTS points in the MTS Sim Store it's quite the bargain!

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Locked thread | Locked by: leesester Reason: yes, it was an April Fools
Page 3 of 5