Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 11:59 PM
Default ACK! Sim is stuck in car.
She got in the car to go to work but the car never moved and she doesn't get out when it's time to be home. - She's not struggling to get out, just sitting there. - Worst of all, dad went to work and left toddler all alone with the dog. Nanny didn't show up till later. It's a horrible mess. Dog is a pretty good nanny, but, seriously, what am I to do?

I tried deleting car, speeding up and waiting till she comes home... game thinks she came home, but she's still in the car.

The toddler and dog are keepers. What can I do to save them at least?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 12:02 AM
Try exiting without saving. If it's too late for that, it might be time to move the family out and move them back in. That fixes problems like that sometime

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 12:21 AM
Debug Mode on; Shift-click, choose Force Error and Reset. Though I think Smorbie is right - a move out seems in order which should reset everything.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 2:16 AM
You can also try deleting her and the car, saving, going to hood and reloading the lot. If that works she should be standing by the mailbox fixed.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Debug Mode on; Shift-click, choose Force Error and Reset. Though I think Smorbie is right - a move out seems in order which should reset everything.

Deleting and not saving and such didn't work. Something like this worked. I downloaded the lot fixer or whatever it's called and forced the error for off-world sims. I might move them out anyway, now that they are at least all home, that sounds good, too. Thanks guys. :lovestruc