Replies: 469 (Who?), Viewed: 106396 times.
Page 19 of 19
Test Subject
#451 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 2:18 AM
Eve's reaction to having twins, with 4 days left before she ages into an Elder
Instructor
#452 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 3:28 AM
Alexander Goth causing a ruckus at the park.

Lab Assistant
#453 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 11:17 PM

Should've posted this in the ITF thread, but then I would double-post and necro(?) it, so I just post it here..
Lab Assistant
#454 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 6:54 AM
Taking a break from writing chapter 4 of my sim story to share one of the shots I took tonight.

How you doin'?

I just can't get enough of my freakin' villain vampire in my story. He's hilarious. Even if neither Clark Peddler nor Penny Pincher can pronounce Nyarlathotep with any accuracy. They just call him Master Dagon. Heh.

And to think, I just made him as a throwaway character for my Dead Ringers story.
Field Researcher
#455 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 8:41 PM
I came across a webpage where someone created a blend of faces of people from northern Poland. The result is a supposed average male and female face in this region.

I was tempted to try the program out. I took pictures of all teen and older sims' faces in CAS in my current neighbourhood and created blends of the aforementioned age groups. This is the result.

I was a little bit surprised because I expected the blend to be an exact so-called 'pudding face', but it wasn't.
Inventor
#456 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 11:10 PM
The first EP I did install was pets. So please be sure to pay attention to the local wildlife. We do not want any trafic accidents after all.

"Oh deer this human is wearing a leo printed coat. I don't trust her! No, not me!"

And some just wants to "horse around" in the middle of the night.

(Yes, all puns are intended )
Test Subject
#457 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 1:27 AM
Default pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmo
The first EP I did install was pets. So please be sure to pay attention to the local wildlife. We do not want any trafic accidents after all.

"Oh deer this human is wearing a leo printed coat. I don't trust her! No, not me!"

And some just wants to "horse around" in the middle of the night.

(Yes, all puns are intended )

Looks like the wildlife love roaming everywhere, literally. lol.

My sims from my lover challenge.
Sebastian lookin spiffy, and Daniela arguing with her mother for Daniela's selfish ways.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#458 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 2:57 AM
Uh... Natasha? I told you to snoop for clues, not look at her—

Cole, perhaps the only sane person in his family, jamming quietly on his guitar.

That thing, where two people on skates hold hands and spin around and look at each other and laugh? You don't have to ask this player tw—

...oops.

Inventor
#459 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 10:15 AM
A cute racoon appeared. There are some wildlife in my hood but it's almost impossible to find it. I did see the Youtube review from LGR and he ment there was wild animals everywhere if the Pets EP was installed but I cant find it. Anyway, here is the pic...

Test Subject
DELETED POST
11th Mar 2019 at 7:44 PM
This message has been deleted by SparrowsSimNest. Reason: images not working :/
Top Secret Researcher
Test Subject
#461 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 3:24 AM
Default A little something I've been working on on and off for years...
A cookie for anyone that recognizes what it is.
Screenshots
Edge Of Darkness
retired moderator
#462 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 2:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoofrog
A cookie for anyone that recognizes what it is.

Where's Norm?

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH
***Sims File Share- ask me for a code***
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Test Subject
#463 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 9:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Where's Norm?

A cookie for you! :D

...and I haven't made the characters yet. Still redoing the bar itself for the umpteenth time. :P
Field Researcher
#464 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 10:29 PM
@voodoofrog I never watched the series but is the one that Frazier was a spin-off from? Cheers I think it was called?

Since there is no thread of Creepy things that TS3 made your own two eyeballs to look at, I'm posting this here.

Isn't it the Devil's incarnate itself. It is thinking of itself too.
Inventor
#465 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 12:38 PM
Cool pic Giga.

Here is an other pic of a "coon". The poor fella seems to have a broken heart...

Lab Assistant
#466 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 3:39 PM
Malcolm Landgraab III and Malcolm Landgraab IV taking selfies....

aaaaand being goobers:
Edge Of Darkness
retired moderator
#467 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 10:31 PM

Screenshots

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH
***Sims File Share- ask me for a code***
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Inventor
#468 Old 11th May 2019 at 9:06 PM
I recently installed Seasons (the Limited Edition) and this summers day did become a very wet one. I like how the did it in the game so the clothing is dripping when a sim enters the house. Here is some pics.

oh yes, it's raining...

And puddles are everywhere. (Sorry for the walls down wive).
Field Researcher
#469 Old 16th May 2019 at 10:12 PM
Przemysław and Marcjanna love parties

Instructor
#470 Old 23rd May 2019 at 11:28 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 23rd May 2019 at 11:54 AM.
Deadpool playing pool with school girls. Seems pretty on brand to me.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Follow Friendly
Page 19 of 19