Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 1:57 PM Last edited by leesester : 8th Mar 2012 at 12:20 PM.
Default Simlogical IS BACK
Due to an error by their InternetServiceProvider Simlogical is offline for a short time - the direct links to the S3 suite of tools is as below

As simlogical are back online I have removed the links - please access links to the tools via Simlogical

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
10 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 9:00 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 2nd Mar 2012 at 9:04 PM. Reason: Edited more sentence =)
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Due to an error by their InternetServiceProvider Simlogical is offline for a short time - the direct links to the S3 suite of tools is as below

Latest Stable versions:
S3PE ~ S3OC ~ TextureTweaker

QA versions
S3PE QA ~ S3OC QA

Yeah I just realised why I can't access to Texture Tweaker website..... I was looking for some tutorials for Texture Tweaker but I managed it by myself =) Mine was pretty difficult to make my signs CASTable.

But thank you leesester for all the backup download links.. =)

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 12:50 PM Last edited by Inge Jones : 10th Feb 2018 at 9:03 AM.
There is a bugfix test release of S3OC at http://www.drealm.info/simlogica&#8...2-0303-0955.exe which is on the externally hosted part of our site and is therefore accessible

Edit (years later): All old simlogical links are now obsolete

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
#4 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 11:39 AM Last edited by Inge Jones : 10th Feb 2018 at 8:59 AM.
Hi everyone, sorry for the downtime but it all appears to be back to normal now. For anyone who has my downtime index page cached still, the direct link is [link outdated and removed] Please go to www.simlogical.com for anything that was previously had den.simlogical forum link.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 6:16 PM
Hi, I can't download an of the S3OC links provided anywhere on this forum. The pages are either not found or my anti virus says it's a threat and it vanishes. I turn off my anti virus but then it still gets rid of the download. Anyone know the reasons for this or have any updated links for S3OC please? TIA
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 6:20 PM
The link in your post is the correct one.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
The link in your post is the correct one.

Hmm how do I get around my anti virus banishing it from existence? I also have fellow simmer's who say they can download it but it crashes when they open it? Sorry for the questions, I try every tutorial online before asking on forum's but there's not one for re-texturing the body marking's in TSRW, only face markings. Thank you
#8 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:58 AM
Please note the forums at simlogical no longer exist so go to main page www.simlogical.com for all content. I recognise that downloading problem from stuff I have had problems downloading from other places. You could try a different browser temporarily?

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#9 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 2:50 PM
Yeah, it's probably your browser rather than your anti-virus that's deleting the file - or possibly internet security if you have a separate internet security program. I wouldn't disable any security software, just set up exceptions and set things to prompt you rather than acting automatically.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.