Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 7:23 PM
CASTING CALLS/AUDITIONS for Love & Basketball reality show!!!!!
I'm finally starting the auditions for my show. It will consist of 2 parts: the script reading and mini interview. Part 1 is today. So basically the list of cast members are listed below. Just send in an audio clip of you saying one of the lines with the name of the cast member in the e-mail subject . For example: Soraya- "Line 2" All auditionees can send audio recordings to my email [email protected] *If there are any complications just PM me your audio clip*

I even included a mini backstory for each character that way you guys know a little bit about which one you'd want to play.

xoxo
Hope to hear from some of you guys soon***

Note that I had to change and delete this post because I put it in the wrong forum (thank you to those that let me know that ) Sorry if I came off a bit...protective. Just wanted for people to know that this is not a fraud and that these auditions are for my new Sims reality show and I need some voice actors***

*I will be starting Part 2 tomorrow*
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 4:25 PM
can we still audition?