Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 11:23 PM
Default Horse blankets and decor?
So I'm looking for horse blankets now. I can't seem to find those from Equus-Sims except those for foals but I don't need those. I need the ones for the adult horses, but I've looked almost everywhere and I just can't seem to find them. Help?

Also, feed room and tack room decor would be cool. Already got the stuff from Sugar Legacy stables, but I'm wondering if there's anything more out there somewhere? Horse blankets are my nr.1 priority now though.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 9:30 AM
bumping the post
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 1:06 PM
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 11:52 PM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 13th Aug 2017 at 10:58 PM.
Default I know where you can find decor....
I don't know where to find the blankets but cat corps has some horse mane decor and leg supports
http://catcorp.ru/?mode=a some of her items are free just click a pic when on her site and it should tell you....
However for Quality horse CC I would try Equus-Sims Site He makes amazing free content!!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 11:58 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by popcornstar45
I don't know where to find the blankets but cat corps has some horse mane decor and leg supports
http://catcorp.ru/?mode=a

some of her items are free such as these in this picture

just go to the link and click the pic if there's a downlode opt its free if not then you have to buy

Thank you! I'll have a look at their stuff right away :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 4:15 PM
Can anyone tell me where i can find the mod so my horses can wear blankets without getting the "un saddle me" mood?