Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 7:47 PM Last edited by JezzaGates : 18th Apr 2016 at 1:49 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Island Paradise
Default Need CC Help Again lol {SOLVED}
I used Delphy's Multi Pack Extractor and it worked like a charm to solve my previous issue. It worked too well, to be exact. It loaded items into the game that I thought I had previously deleted because I didn't want/need/use them anymore. I'm trying to go through and organize/delete my CC.

My new issue is that it changed all of the file names and now when I run them on the Dashboard, only select objects show up with pictures. I was able to delete those I wanted gone, but NONE of the hair/clothes show up.

Does anyone know of any way I would be able to see what the files are so I can keep/delete them?

I don't know what you want from me I just wanna be left alone. I wish that you'd just go away. Go back where you came from. You love me like a hurricane then treat me like a stranger. You build me up then break me down. I don't need your kind of hurt.