Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:00 PM
Default Lucy Hale - Pretty Little Liars
Hi all

I thought I'd try my hand at the fabulous four - the Pretty Little Liars. Here is Lucy Hale.

Please crit her and let me know if you would like me to do all four girls?

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 1:45 AM
Comparing your Sim to the original, I think you really nailed the shape of her profile view. However, is there a preset where the nostrils aren't flaring out so much? The current shading on them seems too defined.

From the front view, her face seems too long. It's also hard to judge with the frontal comparison pic, because her hair is obscuring the shape of her face.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 6:47 AM
Hi Sleepy Tabby

Yes, I know the preset you mean, but it gives her a button nose with a bobble, not the smooth looking which makes her look more like her. I also don't like the bigger, flared nostrils, .
I think the hair I have given her sits high on her forehead giving the effect of a longer face, but I will tweak.

Thanks for the feedback.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 9:47 AM
for what I've seen on her a little stretch on her head horizontal i mean the width of her head stretch a bit just like shown in your real pic...

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 9:53 PM
Great start, I immediately thought of Lucy.

A few things though, I would play around a bit with the position of the pupils. Pupils can be vital in the recognizability of a sim, and the picture you're using is angled a bit weird and makes her look a bit overly frowny. I'd suggest a picture like this

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mickeymouse254
Great start, I immediately thought of Lucy.

A few things though, I would play around a bit with the position of the pupils. Pupils can be vital in the recognizability of a sim, and the picture you're using is angled a bit weird and makes her look a bit overly frowny. I'd suggest a picture like this

Hi Mickey

Unlike Sims 3, you can't move the pupils.

Thanks everyone for feedback.

Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 2:27 AM
Where can I download her? Send me a link plz.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 10:56 AM
Does anyone want me to continue with the liar girls?

Forum Resident
#9 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 4:56 PM
Yes Lucy is looking to be an excellent start!
Inventor
#10 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 6:57 PM
Yes, you have to continue! You are such a talented creator. I've been following your work for a long time and love it! Though I do not download much, due to lag I love getting inspiration and ideas from your celebrity sims. Sadly I don't have TS4 yet so I don't know what kind of options you have for sculpting, but as far as I can see she is coming along WELL! The lip, nose and eye shape looks very good. But there is something not quite right about the pupils. I'm not quite sure what it is, but it might be the glossyness of the irises.. and maybe they could be a tad smaller? If that is even possible. Her eyebrows and hair should be more blackish brown rather than raven black. Her nosetrils a bit tinier if possible. Again, I haven't tried the CAS on TS4 (blame my mac).. so I wouldn't know the possibilities.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
Yes, you have to continue! You are such a talented creator. I've been following your work for a long time and love it! Though I do not download much, due to lag I love getting inspiration and ideas from your celebrity sims. Sadly I don't have TS4 yet so I don't know what kind of options you have for sculpting, but as far as I can see she is coming along WELL! The lip, nose and eye shape looks very good. But there is something not quite right about the pupils. I'm not quite sure what it is, but it might be the glossyness of the irises.. and maybe they could be a tad smaller? If that is even possible. Her eyebrows and hair should be more blackish brown rather than raven black. Her nosetrils a bit tinier if possible. Again, I haven't tried the CAS on TS4 (blame my mac).. so I wouldn't know the possibilities.

Thanks for the encouragement Mickey and Malfoya. Nice to see you Malfoya and thanks for the kind words and the crit on Lucy. I find simming in Sims 4 very frustrating as there are no sliders and there is limited movement of the facial features which is a pain. Especially if you want the eyes to move closer together, there is no way in hell that is going to happen. Malfoya, I would not buy Sims 4 if I were you.