Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 4:46 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
A Million Attraction Notifications Popping Up
Hey,

So I have searched and searched and can't seem to find something to help keep these attraction scoring notifications popping up. Whenever two sims chat or flirt, there is somewhere around 10 to 50 notifications that will pop up at once detailing their attraction score (it gives their names, a number *score,* and attraction base (trait, skill, money. etc.). This happens for sims outside my active household, as well.

I have Story Progression (which I believe is the mod that started it all, but it has many good qualities, so I don't want to delete it). I turned off Stories altogether. I no longer receive stories, but I still get this attraction scoring constantly. I turned off memory notifications, too. Whenever I searched for help, these were the two tips that popped up frequently. Other mods I have are Careers and Woohooer. I doubt Careers is responsible for this, but I guess Woohooer could be, but I'm uncertain.

I there anyone that can help? Please and thank you .
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 5:33 AM
Do you have the Woohooer installed? I have Story Progression and Master Controller after the 1.66 update, and nothing else, and I never get a score or attraction base to pop up. It could possibly be an issue with that. Sorry I'm not more help.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Procrastinator101
Hey,

So I have searched and searched and can't seem to find something to help keep these attraction scoring notifications popping up. Whenever two sims chat or flirt, there is somewhere around 10 to 50 notifications that will pop up at once detailing their attraction score (it gives their names, a number *score,* and attraction base (trait, skill, money. etc.). This happens for sims outside my active household, as well.

I have Story Progression (which I believe is the mod that started it all, but it has many good qualities, so I don't want to delete it). I turned off Stories altogether. I no longer receive stories, but I still get this attraction scoring constantly. I turned off memory notifications, too. Whenever I searched for help, these were the two tips that popped up frequently. Other mods I have are Careers and Woohooer. I doubt Careers is responsible for this, but I guess Woohooer could be, but I'm uncertain.

I there anyone that can help? Please and thank you .

I totally understand what you mean, I had the same issue for a long time. Go into woohooer, under general, click debugging and set it to false.