Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 5:11 PM
Default strange eyes
Hi.I don't know if I am posting this in right place or not , but I have a question about this pose box I've got where i can change facial expression. For example when I choose languish (ooh), part of the animation looks lovely and then the pupil of the eyes all of a sudden look really weird like norrowed horizontaly looking like a zombie or something. This happens even with other facial animation in that pose box ,so I'm thinking that the animations are borrowing that particular pupil shape from som image in the game. I really get annoyed by that and wonder if there is a way of changing that to just normal eyes making a new package to overwrite that. I am curious as to where those eyes come from. I have among others night life and I thought maybe those weird looking eyes come from there, if yes where can I find them. Is it possible to change that to just normal pupils?Here are two pictures, Thanks for any help.
Screenshots