Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 4:36 PM
Default Recolors of this base game dress
I've searched already on this site.

I am looking for recolors of dresses that use this mesh:
and maybe this too
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 12:52 AM
Have you tried the default database? There may be a texture default.

@LiliLiliLili can I ask you to please not delete your threads here in WCIF. We keep WCIF posts up for other people to find and use since you may not be the only person after an item.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 10:46 AM
I haven't found a texture recolor.
Okay. I deleted both of them, because it got no responses, but I was able to find the CC just after I made the post. So I was thoughtless.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 6:51 AM
If you find the item add a link and say found in the title and ask one of us on staff to close it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 11:12 AM
Just in case somebody needs them, here is a link to some lost and found maxis textures (including a couple of recolors for the dress mesh)
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 11:36 AM
I have made some recolors of that dress, but they are only available on my blog: s2idownloads.blogspot.com

Also be carefull with default replacements. Mine are really an addition to the game. I know I had troubles with default replacements.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)