Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Pregnant teen clothes + nude body

by melodie9 Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 10:12 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2013 at 8:45 PM by melodie9 : add new clothes

191 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 8
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 4:45 PM
beautifull clothing !
Unfortunately my simteens did not get pregnant because i seem to do something wrong with installing the mod but i love the clothes you made ! Really nice work now they can look nice even tough they are pregnant and looking great is important for (sim-) teens i believe?!

Pregnant simteens can make the wish for growing up 5 kids easier too.

thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:44 PM
How do I get my pregnant sim to wear these? I have a pregnant adult right now, but the only option she has is to change clothes.
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danceswithwands
I was wondering if these will work with previously downloaded teen preg. clothing or if those files will need to be removed before placing these? I notice someone has already asked this but I did not see an answer.

I have the others and it worked just like adding some more custom content. I have had no conflicting issues.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 1:38 AM
These don't seem to be working for me all i get is a head and feet
any idea what might be the problem?
Test Subject
#30 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 10:20 PM
What you wanted.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 4:23 AM
the actual clothes work fine for me and look great but the nude doesn't seem to be working properly for me.

there is a mesh, not just a floating head, but no baby bump even though the bump is visible in the other clothing sets
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 11:18 PM
Okay so I downloaded the maternity clothes and there great! Thanks... But one problem. Some how my teens can't have the baby. It says there pregnant and the baby is on the way, but the baby has not came out. She can't even go to the hospital to have it... What do I do?
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 6:24 AM
I tested and works great
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 6:28 AM
The clothes worked great but I have WA xpac now and unfortunately they arent compatable...will there be an updated version for WA?
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 8:01 AM
Thank you so much!!! Now I just have to get my game to start before I can test it...

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 3:58 PM
the nude body dosen't work i only see the button part not the top please help
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 8:01 PM
Thank you. The invisible body was really bugging me XD
Field Researcher
#38 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 4:59 PM
Any chance of an elder pregnancy set too?
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 2:36 PM Last edited by morrygan : 18th Dec 2009 at 4:24 PM.
gonna test it too... reply soon!^^

they are working just fine, no bugs!
Test Subject
#40 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shrike2415
Don't you think we have enough pregnant teens in real life?

SO? it may be so, but this is a GAME. a preggers teen will not cause hardships, distress, financial burden, a high chance for no hs graduation, ect, ect. in the sims...you know why? BECAUSE IT IS A GAME, NOT THE REAL WORLD. you have a right to that opinion, which is true, but remember...this is just a game....so stuff like that doesnt matter...just like how your sims can join the criminal career and even go to jail or steal stuff from other ppl. even cheating is possible. and even tho none of that is 'CORRECT' or "PROPER" or whatever, it is JUST A GAME...remember that
Test Subject
#41 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 9:49 PM
I have the same issue as above where the sim wears the sports top but is naked on the bottom.
Test Subject
#42 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 3:10 AM
How you make you sims stay nude, I can only make my males stay nude buy wearing invisible clothing, where is the invisible clothing for females?
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 1:33 AM
thanks ivebeen waiting for this!!!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 11:07 AM
Thanx melodie9, I was looking for something like this to fix my realism in my game. Although I don't use Lost Accounts mod as you posted above because I could not get it to work with HELS. So I have taken their concept and developed something for myself to makes it a lot more realistic.

Considering that my Preggo's go through the entire 9 month cycle, I will have to stare at some of these teens that have decided to pursue the role of parenting at an early age in my game. I have the option so that they can autonomously do as they please in my game. So far I only 2 teens that will be having children of their own but my world is becoming extremely populated. And I needed to get some Prego Clothes for my soon to be Prego Teen Moms. Thanx for this. GJ...And BTW...The Clothes do work fine. No probs on my end.
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ViridianSky
Hmm... I think it's not really working for me. The only clothes I have now for my pregnant teen is the swimsuit, but for everything else, she doesn't have a body.
What could be a reason for that?

It's the same with me. Is it just my/our computers, or is it a glitch with the download?
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 1:34 AM
These clothes worked perfectly with my testing. [: Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 12:31 AM Last edited by elaineavalon : 13th Apr 2010 at 12:43 AM.
When I have a pregnant teen, then she gets the sweatpants and a nude top, which I then uninstalled because I wanted her to have a top, but this just had her with a blank space for a torso. I normally just have her wear her formal clothing for the rest of the pregnancy, but it is rather annoying.

(Edit) Oh Goddess, I feel so stupid now. I'm not entirely sure I downloaded your clothes because I can't find it in my Packages folder.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 4:54 AM
Still just floating heads...
Quote: Originally posted by ViridianSky
The only clothes I have now for my pregnant teen is the swimsuit, but for everything else, she doesn't have a body.

I seem to be having the same issue as stated above, although even with the swimsuit her belly shows no changes . If someone could tell me how to fix this I would be much obliged.
To whom it may concern I recently installed the newest expansion HELS, could this be the cause?
Test Subject
#49 Old 28th May 2010 at 9:07 PM
These clothes are great additions to my game; now my teens can have a belly too! I was wondering if there was any chance you could make an adult version of the mesh bra shirt and flared pants too? Maybe even a skirt for teens and adults to wear while pregnant? There just isn't enough maternity clothes for sims these days!
Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 6:00 AM
I'm just posting this as "feedback/report" because it is a question for use rather than a thanks, though I haven't /yet/ used this download. (However, I can definitely say it looks great!)

Before I go getting excited, I noted that this download was posted quite a while ago, and doesn't seem to have any listing of being updated for ambitions.
Now of course, it may possibly still work for ambitions, but I have no idea and don't really have any great urge to be a risk taker without at LEAST asking first:
Would it work with ambitions? (I don't know what sort of mods would develop conflicts)

Has anyone else tried this in combination with ambitions?
If it worked, did you find it glitchy at all?
Page 2 of 8