Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#201 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:14 PM
How do you know if something is "unanswered"? That could be anything from 0 replies to the thread poster not getting a good response.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Inventor
#202 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:06 PM Last edited by Randir : 7th Jun 2009 at 2:19 PM. Reason: added something
This would be something without any replies. Writing a script that is intelligent enough to figure out if an answer is good or bad sounds impossible. So the "0 replies" thing would be the only realizable one I guess.

Edit:
You could add a "found"-box to tick into the edit-thread function of the 1st post so that it will indicate the thread as answered. This would be a good addition to my "show only unanswered threads" idea.
Site Helper
#203 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:40 PM
I know this is going to sound a bit self serving, since I am currently the front runner in a contest that migrated over from S2C, but I swear that when I asked HP about the stars I wasn't expecting to do this well.

She said that something would be done as soon as you figure out how to implement it. I've been looking at the icons under the titles, and it doesn't look as though blue ribbons have been used anywhere. So I was wondering if you could use "First Place blue ribbons" for those people who earned S2C stars? You could keep the old guidelines.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#204 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:08 PM
Hrm blue ribbon... good idea.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#205 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 6:42 PM
The most recent uploads are already shown on page 1 of the Downloads Home, as well as individually if you look at a members profile, and also in each sub-section as well. So, You can check your site and then re upload it.
Page 9 of 9