Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#2001 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 11:03 AM
"Screw it! I'm gonna start a new neighbourhood" as I'm tired of dealing with my hood randomly crashing.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2002 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 12:48 AM
"Who do you think you are, Francis J. Worthington III?" Said to a black-haired S1 playable just aged up to YA, whose randomized aging-up outfit happened to be the same as FJW3's.
Inventor
#2003 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 3:49 PM
'Omg, perfect!'
When Hyun Tokko expressed heartfarts over passer-by Gitta Horst, a single woman who didn't find a spouse yet.
'Go after her!' Directing Hyun Tokko to drop his food plate and greet her.
*akward head nodding*
'Tell her a joke.'
Hyun:' Ai! I don't like to tell jokes.'
'I don't care. Do it!'
*Scored some points there*
'Okay, no chat her up'
'Why is this going rigidly? You two are two-bolters from the start! Do another chat!'
*Slowly the ice broke and it ended with 22 relationpoints when Gitta walked off.*
'Well, I guess both are not used to this, understandable. But he will definitely call her.'

Quote: Originally posted by Essa
"Screw it! I'm gonna start a new neighbourhood" as I'm tired of dealing with my hood randomly crashing.

I also experience some crashing. First it was about video memory. Solved that one, because then I could play for hours. Left it minimized later, went to bed, woke up, played for another 45 minutes..CRASH. Darn it! What's the problem now. Maybe I should do a 50-50, but don't feel like doing it now.
Forum Resident
#2004 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 7:30 PM
*Sister comes in to bug me just as my neighborhood physician begins examining (massaging) a patient*
Sister: Um... why is your sim naked?
Me: Good point... Oh I know, but I don't remember why I put in that mod to remove the towel during massages. What was I thinking?
Sister: That you need naked massages at the doctor's office!

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Top Secret Researcher
#2005 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 1:41 AM Last edited by krudyard : 18th Mar 2017 at 5:07 AM.
"Well, who's fault is that, you fool?" to a Sim who complained that he was tired after playing an instrument for hours.
"Oh, no" seeing the nanny head for the high chair with the toddler. Previously I had watched as she put him in, took him out, put him in, took him out... she did that about 10 times before I got a returning parent to dismiss her.
"And how do you propose to get a baby?" to an elder who rolled a want for a baby, married to another elder. He indicated later - wanted to adopt.
"What are you doing? He's asleep!" to mother wanting to hold a sleeping toddler. They drive me nuts, sometimes.
Link Ninja
#2006 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 6:52 PM
My sister was over this week and there was a new sim I downloaded who is supposed to be a rock star so it was her task to get him an entourage and a bunch of booty calls while vetting them to make sure they weren't my playables walking by already in relationships. (His LTW is to woohoo 20 different sims)

Here was the following soundbite:

Sister: "Is Brenda Hamilton Married?"
Me: "Who the fuck is Brenda Hamilton?"

Later:

Sister: "He's woohooed two different sims in one night. He's been productive."

Her task, to say the least, is going fine.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#2007 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 10:29 PM
Me:"Ok, pixels, you wanna go get married. Off to the church you go.."

They arrive at the church, and head for the pews....

Me: "NO, this is NOT the place to have public woohoo!"

After they're done and very pleased with themselves..

Me:"I hope you're happy with defiling this sanctuary..now, let's get you married!"

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#2008 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 10:44 PM
@Charmful - you have no idea how I enjoy these stories about your sister! A number of years ago, before my daughter decided to (damn well) get married, she had a Sim in my (now sort of well-known, vanilla, vanished) hood. The bastard kept trying to steal Orlando's Centowski's girlfriend. It was really funny, and some priceless fun as well Enjoy it while it lasts!
Mad Poster
#2009 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
Me:"Ok, pixels, you wanna go get married. Off to the church you go.."

They arrive at the church, and head for the pews....

Me: "NO, this is NOT the place to have public woohoo!"

After they're done and very pleased with themselves..

Me:"I hope you're happy with defiling this sanctuary..now, let's get you married!"

I once sent a couple (same-sex, at that) to a church lot to test it. The first thing they did was head to the pews, take off everything, and engage in coitus,

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2010 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 11:36 PM
What sort of "pews" allow woohoo? /confused
Mad Poster
#2011 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 12:00 AM
Pews are just wooden couches, as far as the game's concerned. Presumably Fran and Ihate have the mod that allows couch woohoo.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#2012 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 12:04 AM
I used the medieval-looking wooden couches as they resembled church pews. ACR alows couch woohoo.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2013 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 1:24 AM
You guys who use ACR are basically playing this whole other game. This game where you, as the sim god, don't actually get to tell your little pixels: "No. Absolutely NOT."

I'm the type of player who'll usually cancel totally innocent things my sims try to do simply because I didn't tell them they could do that.
Mad Poster
#2014 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 1:27 AM
ACR has plenty of settings; took me a while to figure them out - but you can even stop all cheating in a hood with ACR - so you still have control. (Besides, you can cancel ACR actions).
Mad Poster
#2015 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 3:11 AM
I honestly didn't expect it to happen. They had plenty of chances to do this before they got to the church..I wonder if 'doing it in public' in this kind of setting must have gotten their hormones (yes, ACR inspired) raging or something.
I would have stopped it except they were faster than I was...sneaky pixels!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Inventor
#2016 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 4:49 AM
With ACR and InSimenator's Relations and Personality adjustors, things get really interesting when I decide to turn on jealousy and make everyone in love with a couple about to woohoo in a photo booth. So far I've uploaded three videos of this shenanigan on Youtube and enjoy watching them on my desktop whenever I need a good laugh. I usually have the lot type set to brothel so these Sims can get all the freedom in the world to let sparks fly.
Instructor
#2017 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 7:54 PM
"You had better NOT be eating for two! (again)"

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Forum Resident
#2018 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 4:37 AM
"The ancestors are JUDGING you two!"

Said to two cousins when the just-aged-to-teen cousin dragged her adult once-removed cousin to her bed to woohoo just as the ghosts began emerging for the night. Oh ACR....
Forum Resident
#2019 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 7:21 PM
"Huh, I thought you two hated each other. Well, it's nice to see you getting along."
(Aaron is playing on the pinball machine and Goker comes up and talks to him while he's playing.)

A minute later:
"Should have known it wouldn't last... Oh my God."
(Aaron picks a fight with Goker in the middle of the gas station while my controlled sim, Kirk, is buying clothes.)

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Inventor
#2020 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 9:23 PM
There's the endless amount of "Oh, sh!t" moments I've said during certain moments, like when Frank decides to smooch Andrea thrice in a row or when a fight breaks out somewhere.

There is still the numerous yet amusing "God damn it, Frank", whenever wildcard Frank keeps grabbing Andrea's butt.

"No, William! I won't do it!"
The man is obsessed with doing classic dances with Andrea, but I won't allow them to do it if Frank is nearby.
Mad Poster
#2021 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 10:28 PM
You want to get engaged to Makoto?????
Okay then....
Field Researcher
#2022 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 11:47 AM
After a long break from game because of school:
"I'm baaack!"
"Ok, pixels, what were you up to?"
"Oh."
Instructor
#2023 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 2:53 PM Last edited by whoward69 : 8th Apr 2017 at 3:14 PM.
If playing includes modding ...

"Clearly that does not do what I think it does!"

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Field Researcher
#2024 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 3:37 PM
"Surely they won't have a problem with that..."
2 minutes later
"Oh."
Mad Poster
#2025 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 3:53 PM
"Crap. Kinky. No."
Three out of Candy Harts four wants were for romantic interactions with a dog she'd just met. So my Widespot is corrupted. Oh, well, corrupted neighborhoods are as familiar as breakfast and when I sent her out she got refocused on humaniform males and we'll just see how long this one plays. I can always restart it from scratch.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 81 of 169