Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 3:40 PM
Default Sims 3 Poses: Posing with objects
You know how there's poses that require objects? like talking on the phone poses requires a phone & a smoking pose would require a cigarette of course? well, I don't know how I would be able get my sims to hold the object while doing the pose. the poses usually have an additional link to the download of the object used in the pose, but I'm not sure how to get my sims to pose with it. can someone tell me how?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ronnie96
You know how there's poses that require objects? like talking on the phone poses requires a phone & a smoking pose would require a cigarette of course? well, I don't know how I would be able get my sims to hold the object while doing the pose. the poses usually have an additional link to the download of the object used in the pose, but I'm not sure how to get my sims to pose with it. can someone tell me how?

Check in 'accessories' while in CAS. The sim will look silly with the object attached to their hand, but since it's only for a picture, you'll only have to endure the silliness for a short period of time.
One Minute Ninja'd
#3 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
Check in 'accessories' while in CAS. The sim will look silly with the object attached to their hand, but since it's only for a picture, you'll only have to endure the silliness for a short period of time.

Yeah, I like how some accessory handbag always ends up randomized onto some sim, and they keep waving it around whenever they talk or do anything. Loads of fun watching them in the pool during a pool party.