Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 11:39 AM
Default An Ugly Gene Pool
I know that the Dilute the Ugly Gene challenge exists, but sometimes you can have an incredibly hideous Sim and get something pretty on the first try. Has anyone ever tried to create a group of monstrosities and unleash them on a town just to see how long it took for the town to recover? I've been making my own and it's been...interesting so far...

I'm up to number 12 so far, and they're starting to form a society in the CAS world, and it looks so strange that I kind of want to keep them there.

I'm not even sure what the point of making this thread is. I'd like to see other peoples ugly sims, though, so post them if you want!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 3:42 PM
That horse really ties the room (?) together

Kissing booth attendant, generated by the game. She appears to be a vampire, too:
And for something easier on the eyes: Now that one I did make
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 6:12 PM
By the looks of her face, I think that kissing booth attendant is a transformed werewolf rather than a vampire.
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 7:28 PM
In my game every girl generated by the game for the kissing booth is fat. Is it programmed to be like that?

This the most ugiest sim i've seen. It's a product of story progression
#5 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 7:31 PM
The game is quite nice about this: beautiful sims are the sims with the irresistible trait, the attractive trait, the beautiful genie wish, or the eye candy trait - no matter how really ugly or pretty you make your sim.

Which is great, because I can make a sim who looks like myself and they don't get slapped with a "butt ugly" trait and my sim can become quite the looker, according to the game.
#6 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CooCooCoo
In my game every girl generated by the game for the kissing booth is fat. Is it programmed to be like that?

I've seen some thin ones the kissing booth, and fat ones.

Five simolians for that positive buff is a deal I won't pass up, tho. Even if they're a dog, or a vampire, or fat.

I think the Simfinder app that comes with the social networking skill automagically turns the new sims fat, however. I thought it was just bad luck (sorry, fat folks...) but I had one found sim that suddenly turned fat as soon as my sim set eyes on her.
Alchemist
#7 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 8:47 PM
Thanks to messing around with the settings in Story Progression and Master Controller, I don't get too many fat kissing booth attendants (like 70/30 slim/fat). Unfortunately, they all have pointy ears
CooCooCoo, I wish my game generated Sims that "ugly", lol.
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
By the looks of her face, I think that kissing booth attendant is a transformed werewolf rather than a vampire.
Could be. The game deleted her (or I did, can't remember which) so I can't check. It doesn't mind spawning equally ugly Sims on the regular, though. Like this stunning example of beauty:
And a view from the side, of course.
Turns out she's a complete clone of her mom. Luckily, her mom cleans up nicely (after a few surgeries).
Mad Poster
#8 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 9:20 PM
I am masturbating furiously to those utter beauties.
Scholar
#9 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CooCooCoo

This the most ugiest sim i've seen. It's a product of story progression

Things like this are why I kill SP-produced sims
Alchemist
#10 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 12:41 PM
Well, Inner Beauty certainly lives up to its name...

I have no clue why there's a hole in my ceiling, but that's besides the point
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 7:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Well, Inner Beauty certainly lives up to its name...

I have no clue why there's a hole in my ceiling, but that's besides the point

Laughed so hard at this, tears rolled down my face and I had to rush to the bathroom before I peed myself.

God bless.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 11:16 AM
I finally got around to playing again. I added Spritle Racer

and he's just so ANGRY about being there

everyones happy but him and the lovely lady who's running passed him, Peen Mama Joansin'

poor vamps not adjusting well to a world without roofs. Otherwise I've created a utopia.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
The game is quite nice about this: beautiful sims are the sims with the irresistible trait, the attractive trait, the beautiful genie wish, or the eye candy trait - no matter how really ugly or pretty you make your sim.

Which is great, because I can make a sim who looks like myself and they don't get slapped with a "butt ugly" trait and my sim can become quite the looker, according to the game.

I enjoy this non discriminatory feature too. Most of my sims look like me.