Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 4:39 AM
Default Sims Medieval not downloading properly!
I bought the Sims Medieval and I installed it without a problem on my computer. My specs are 100% fine for running this game, as I've run more powerful games without problem before. I'm running Windows Vista (64 bit) currently.

It finishes the install, and brings me to the read-me, but it doesn't install the program into a list on my system. It's on my Add-Remove programs on the control panel, but it will only allow me to uninstall it. When I click on the icon inside of "My computer" it runs the uninstall program to remove the game. Also when I put the CD in and remove it, the autorun option brings me to uninstall. I have reset the machine a few times but still nothing. Also I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no help. What do I do now?

I have also downloaded the newest patch and, again, you guessed it. Nothing.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 6:05 AM
have you tried patching it up the the 1.13 patch instead of the newest in case the 2.0 is causing the problem?
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 4:04 PM
I'd try uninstalling, and reinstalling. Make sure you install it for your user, perhaps it only got installed for another user.

Afterthought: Try running the TSM.exe from your game directory.