Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 4:03 PM
Default Alucia DePaiva - Application
Full name: Alucia DePaiva
Birthday: August 17, 1986
Your ethnic background: Father is French and Mother is Italian
What state-country are you from: San Franciso, CA
Your favorite color: Red

Head Shot

Head Shot B/W with no make-up

Body Shot - Winter

Free Shot
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 5:07 PM
Wow DiDi, she's very lovely! Thank you for joining, we will have fun Your people do better pictures then me hehe!

I'm Michele D......
#28 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 5:56 PM
Thanks for the welcome Michele . Looking forward to the contest it looks like lots of fun and challenging, especially with all of the talented entries. It will be fun and interesting to see what everyone comes up with in each of the round.

Good luck everyone in the upcoming rounds!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DiDi
Thanks for the welcome Michele

Your very welcome dear! I'm happy to have you all here All we need is 15 entries, that will be plenty for me! I'm also getting the rest of my judges together. I have to look for two more

I'm Michele D......
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 1:39 AM
Makeup Headshot

Black and White Natural Headshot

Full Body Winter Shot

Free Shot

Full name: Gabriella Nicole Astoria

Birthday: Month-day-year. October 14, 1987

Your ethnic background: Dad is French, Mom is Irish

What state-country are you from: I'm a Pasadena California girl. Too bad I burn so easily

Your favorite color. Pink.. I'm pretty girly

(My first contest ever, don't laugh. Thanks )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 2:06 AM
Yay Simerica, you made it finally! It looks great for your first contest! No one is going to laugh! You should have seen my pictures in the first contest And after 3 years of contests, I'm still learning! I'm glad your here

I'm Michele D......
#32 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:32 AM
Default Sonar Salem - Application
Full name: Sonar Lee Salem
Birthday: June-28-1986
Your ethnic background: I am Chinese American
What state-country are you from: I recently moved from Sand Diego to Los Angeles, California.US
Your favorite color: I love red. Its so warm yet so passionate and bold plus I think it suits me very well.

HEADSHOT

B&W HEADSHOT

BODY SHOT

FREE SHOT

A day at the beach!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 5:45 AM
Awww TLAWBLIQUE360, I'm honored to have you here! Lovely sim and great pictures, as usual!

Your all doing an amazing job, and it's only the applications! I hope we get enough entries to take this to the next round. Maybe some friends will come back hehe! I need sleep bad, just got off work! I'll see you all later. Nite nite

I'm Michele D......
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 6:05 AM
YAY it's Sonar! I loved her in MSB, it's great to see you entering her here, Tlaw!
#35 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 6:47 AM
Oh thanks you guys! Sonar's famous.. LoL
#36 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 11:25 AM
Default Application: Cora Smith Chambers
Full name: Cora Smith Chambers
Birthday: April 8, 1986
Your ethnic background: German
What state-country are you from: New York, USA
Your favorite color: Black

#37 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:37 PM
Default Lisa D'Aubigne

Full name: Lisa D'Aubigne
Birthday: 24/2/1984
Your ethnic background: My father is French and my mom is Russian
What state-country are you from: Paris
Your favorite color. Pink

head shot

head b&w no make up

Body shot

Free shot

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:08 PM
Oh my! Welcome ralph and Luvyuyu! Your sims and pictures are very lovely! Thank you for joining I will update the list right now!

I'm Michele D......
#39 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 6:09 PM
Wonderful entries guys. I so wish I could enter, but i'm kinda behind in school and I cant afford to take the risk.
But just wanted to say that you guys are fab. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 6:37 PM
Thank you for your kind words plumbob to everyone! Some people aren't realizing that there are only two beauty contests running now. I have no idea when there will be another. Some of our great hosts are gone and many of my friends too I wish you the best of luck in your contest! I think it will be a great success! You have many wonderful entries! Good luck to you

I changed my banner, I didn't like the other one! This one is plain and simple.

EDIT: Prize updated. Look at the bottom of the first page under prizes. I'm looking for more things also!

I'm Michele D......
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 9:07 PM
Hum, what could we possibly get from Peggy that isn't in the booty? I thought they had everything :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by endersgirl07
Hum, what could we possibly get from Peggy that isn't in the booty? I thought they had everything :P

Umm, no they don't. I don't see the things I want at booty.

EDIT: Changed my mind on the prizes. I will think of something else if we get to move this contest into progress. I need at least 6 more entries to continue. I'm not sure yet about prizes but they will be good and also looking for donations. I'll wait and see

I'm Michele D......
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michele D
Yay Simerica, you made it finally! It looks great for your first contest! No one is going to laugh! You should have seen my pictures in the first contest And after 3 years of contests, I'm still learning! I'm glad your here

Thanks Michele. I think my entry actually pretty bad so far, I could have been so much more creative. It's very boring. If by some miracle I make it past the application round, I'm going to do much better with the pictures. These look like they're from my first contest, plus some of the lighting was bad. I know that I can do better than that.
#44 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:17 AM
**gulp** the application round has eliminations?

I think you only need 10 applicants to run a successful contest - that's what it's been like in the last few contests I've been in *shrugs*
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Charlotte~
**gulp** the application round has eliminations?

I think you only need 10 applicants to run a successful contest - that's what it's been like in the last few contests I've been in *shrugs*

I thought it did Charlotte. Of course I could have no clue what I'm talking about but I thought all contests eliminated after the app round.

I hope this isn't wrong to ask here, but does anyone know of a program that can be used to adjust lighting in the game?
#46 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:31 AM
Simerica...Re lighting and such, have you read this thread?

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=24516
Test Subject
#47 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:33 AM
Actually I did, but I must have missed that part. Thanks Ralph.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 2:04 AM
Simerica, don't be so hard on yourself! I think you did fine for your first contest! I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it! I know you will do great if the contest makes it! I like your determination and willing to learn! You could ask anyone about their first contest, I bet they say they sucked also! Unless their some kind of pro or something, hehe. I learn by watching contests and like I said, I'm still learning. You'll be fine

~Charlotte~ if we make it there will be NO eliminations! I never like going by application pictures! Once the contest gets started, people step up their game! I will continue with 10, but I am hoping for 15. People have another 4 days to enter, we'll see

ralph, thank you for giving Simerica the link. I also have it posted on the first page. That was nice of you

I'm Michele D......
#49 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 2:11 AM
Oh whew. I was gonna ask if I could do my app pictures again because I must admit, I just loaded the game and snapped away without taking too much care with them so yeah, whew, that's a relief :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Charlotte~
Oh whew. I was gonna ask if I could do my app pictures again because I must admit, I just loaded the game and snapped away without taking too much care with them so yeah, whew, that's a relief :D

Your pictures are fine! But anyone can change anything they want, just let me know!

I'm Michele D......

Page 2 of 13