Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#501 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 5:28 PM Last edited by Estrello : 21st Oct 2016 at 5:46 PM.
Meet Luis Reyes and his Fiancée, Carolina Reina. Luis is the Heir to the Spanish Mafia. The Reina Family is a vassal of Luis' Father. In a bid to elevate their standing, they have betrothed their heiress, Carolina, to Luis.

@Stephiebaby. Upload it to a site, then put the url of the picture in [ IMG ] tags (the photo icon above the typing box.)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#502 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stephiebaby
Matt & Kat

@stephiebaby Where did you get the shoes that your Kat sim is wearing in the last two pictures? I really love them!
Test Subject
#503 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 5:46 PM
Default Kaylynn Langereak and my sim Julian Cattle
Cute right? They were teens.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#504 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 5:27 AM Last edited by stephiebaby : 28th Oct 2016 at 6:34 AM.
Default Shoes.
Quote: Originally posted by themysteriouscorn
@stephiebaby Where did you get the shoes that your Kat sim is wearing in the last two pictures? I really love them!

I really like them too. When I saw your question, I thought "This should be easy" but then when I went in game, there is nothing on the thumbnail from the creator and it has a file on it.. meaning its attached to a Sim -.- (So much for being easy) LOL. So I went to my usual places, I get most of my content from The Sims Resource. But, I get my Sims from all over. Mainly I download Sims for hair styles or clothing... not usually shoes. So that one I don't recall. I have around 60 Sims I have downloaded from all over the net! O.O So trying to find the one that is attached isn't really an option. I did search all over though (TSR, Sims 3 Updates.net) I found what I am fairly certain is a recolor of them on TSR (LINK>http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...als/id/1299292/) They are similar in the way they are cut...I looked through the artists other creations and they aren't there. Neither are they on any of her Sims she's submitted I'm still looking atm, but I wanted to share these before I lose the page! I know it's not the answer you were hoping for It goes to prove that when creators make things, they should always "sign" their thumbnails... I'm about to try Google images! Wish me luck!

PS. Is there a way I can send them to you attached to my Sim? Lmk. I'm a noob at uploading and sharing things! :D

PPS. I went through every Sim in my current SavedSims folder and Googled them.. didn't find anything.. I could have also taken if off my Sim and merged it with my thousands of other downloads. SOrry.

Let me know about how I can upload a Sim with them on though! I'm down for that! :D
Scholar
#505 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 2:39 AM
Some simple black and whites of Miya and Seb.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Field Researcher
#506 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 2:46 AM
My sims Corie and Nicholas taking a 'Romantic Selfie'

Theorist
#507 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 11:14 PM

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Field Researcher
#508 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 11:12 AM
Default Atrocious karaoke experience & ugly christmas sweaters

(still using EA drapes to stir up creavity,but lately I've been feeling like giving up.I miss cc clothing.)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#509 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 12:16 PM
The Sims 3 - Sim Couples (v2)
furries
Screenshots

evyonne circle
Field Researcher
#510 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 6:15 AM
Elven couple Graham & Damaris

Test Subject
#511 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 9:30 PM
Default My All Time Fave Couple Gwake (Gwen and Jake) In a new home and pregnant.
My Vampire woman sim is pregnant by her husband Jake,but i changed their name also i changed belle but everyone call her bella not bella goth but kinda like an inspiration for bella if she was grown woman and a vampire.But they are having their first child Im hoping it's a girl pls put what i should name my child if a girl or if boy.Bye people.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#512 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KeiraLou
JillianWong - Beautiful couple, and so realistic!

My newest two, Marie and her Vampire Fiancé, Jacob.

So like twilight like Edward and Jacob and Bella like vampires and werewolves
Test Subject
#513 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 1:53 AM
Default Pll Couple Wrencer
Quote: Originally posted by stellarremnants
Wren & Spencer

WRENCEr FROM PLL
Alchemist
#514 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 12:27 PM
I moved to play the next generation (almost 30th generation, yay!) of my simmies family line and my current couple is my sim Hannah Shepard and her husband Pip Goodfellow (now Pip Shepard). Anyone who knows who Hannah Shepard is can probably guess where this line is going.

Just a few days ago they found out that they were going to have quadruplets (pics of the kiddies in the toddler thread).
Tartan McBadgerface
#515 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:48 PM

My favourite couple, Zaid and Sophie, before she spawned triplet death upon their house.
Field Researcher
#516 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 7:18 AM
Default I found them!! : D : D
Quote: Originally posted by themysteriouscorn

Hey! So I was on one of the "Sim boutiques" I frequent every now and again just now and I found the shoes!! : D : D There is a ton of stuff here, and maybe more you might like as well. !!! Enjoy!!!

It's the first ones!! Suede Ankle Boot. >>>https://traci7297.wixsite.com/loubelleboutique/shoes
Field Researcher
#517 Old 15th May 2017 at 10:25 PM
Hey I liked how their prom picture is at the background.

And then Giuseppe autonomously starts bitching how she needs more exercise. Rude.

Vincent: "I'll watch. For science."
Shanna: "Go away brother!"
Test Subject
#518 Old 26th May 2017 at 10:23 PM

Sterling and his love Cheri, Sterling graduated college with a fine arts degree and Cheri came to live with him. They have 2 gorgeous twins, yep she had twins, they'll be over in the childrens thread
Test Subject
#519 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 8:15 PM
This sim began as a test case. She was about 10 minutes old when she nearly burnt her house down, even though I had placed smoke detectors. The fireman arrived, put the fire out, fussed at her, and then seemed to like her so she asked him to hang out, being new in town. He had long hair so I changed that but the rest of him is how he appeared, and I decided to keep him. I've never had a pair of sims make more googly eyes at each other than these two, and now they're my current favorite family.
Lab Assistant
#520 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 10:50 PM
This is in my evil legacy save! Green girl is the heir and pink boy is her mate. I'm not sure whether she will live or not as she has a younger sister that is a fairy and has colored skin! I thought that as they will get married that I will just put them here for now.
Field Researcher
#521 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 10:28 PM

First time ever I get the highest level compatibility! It was meant to be...
Field Researcher
#522 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 7:31 PM
Harper Hobo (from Homeless challenge) has a thing for vampires. First she got all hot and bothered with Vladimir Schlick, then switched to Oswald Wolf (based on my TS2 sim).
A perfect match I'll say since they are both complete jerks.

Oswald: "Holy ****. How on earth could you afford one?"
Harper: "I didn't. I stole it."
Oswald: "Awesome!"

Field Researcher
#523 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 10:23 PM
You know how in my last post I said that Harper has a thing for vampires? Yeah, she sure does since her Inappropriate trait seems to always kick in with some autonomous kissing.

Harper: "Come here you!"
Kirk: "Wha? Who are you again?"

Burke: "You know I'm your husband's brother right?"
Harper: "... so?"

And then when she actually gets to be in the receiving end.
Harper: "Ew, someone normal."

Yes Harper you just try not to mess up the ONE relationship that actually works for you.

Mail carrier: "Oh, a free peep show."
Field Researcher
#524 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 2:37 PM
Default Luigi Ricardo (from Monte Vista) and Harumi Choi
Screenshots
Test Subject
#525 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 3:35 PM
Just found this old screenshot from one of my old families that I don't play anymore and thought it was cute.
Screenshots
Page 21 of 24