Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:40 PM
My Sims3pack files won't install!!! please help!
So, i have some custom content downloaded from thesimsresource (Sims3pack files) that I have put into my launcher. The content installed correctly (well it said it did) but when I close out of the launcher and then come back in the content is not in my installed content section! Neither is it in my game. Package files work great and do show up in my game and so does stuff downloaded and installed from the store. My game has the latest patch and I only own The Sims 3 University Life, Pets, and Seasons. I don't know what to do! Please help!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 6:49 PM
You need to have the right expansions for the downloads. Unless it's kitchen counters you can just make them into packagefiles with http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=364038

sims3packs are hopeless sometimes, I don't know how many times I've failed, but I often fail at finding an explanation as well.