Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Live Camera Fix V1.0 Watch the sky!!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 869 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 107,695 Views
Uploaded: 13th Oct 2006 at 6:03 AM
- Added the Fade Version, that way u can use the same features but with fade, so no clipping will occur with objects!!

-Lower Camera height so u can see things from the ground (almost no ground clipping)

-Zoom as close as u want (remember that if u close too much u will be inside the sim or object poligon, so zoom carefully, (i had to do this since it was the only way to be able to see up))

-Also Top Down view in Live Cam mode by rotating camera.

-Faster speed and rotation (if u are at closest zoom u will be moving VERY slowly, since this is the way Maxis designed it, so zoom out if u want to move faster)

-U can actually see everything with this camera, u can ONLY see up when u are in the CLOSEST zoom, (since if u were in the farest camera u would be able to see things from under the ground)

-Remember that maxis didnt created the floor/roof, when u are on lower levels, so that means u will be able to see throu the others objects in the higher levels (only if u are seeing the others highers levels)
(there is a a Visible Ceiling Tiles Mod, that way when u see up in a house u can see the Ceiling!!! http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=42789)

Well this is Version 1, and its my first upload, it took me like about 25 or more restarts of sims2 to get it done, i can fix it more if you want, i just wanted to get a camera to zoom close, lower, up, and top.

so any feedback would be greatly apreciated

Place in "My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Cameras" WITH THE NAME "LiveCamera" AND ALSO BACK UP THE ONE YOU HAVE!!

PS: yes this is the same file and version as found on sexysims2.com under my name