Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Move Over Dahlen

by leefish Posted 11th Dec 2011 at 2:44 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2013 at 3:03 AM by leefish : add collection file info

150 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 95 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 3:49 PM
I love this.. shame I don't play TS2 anymore, they'd be perfect in TS3 library I'm building.
The shelves are awesome, keep up the great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 6:03 AM
I'm having problem opening it. At the start up menu it would pop out and I am being prompted to unable it so that my sim program will work properly. I have the base game. Pls help!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#128 Old 10th May 2013 at 9:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Umazaki92
I'm having problem opening it. At the start up menu it would pop out and I am being prompted to unable it so that my sim program will work properly. I have the base game. Pls help!

Arg sorry - I missed this post.

You need to make sure you have cc enabled and so on. Do you have the CEP installed? Also,this is for sims2 (sorry to state the obvious).

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 1:05 PM
Sorry to bother you and all but I seem to be blind...
What was updated on the 21st of May?
Do I need to re-download?
Love the set, bytheway...I use it constantly!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#130 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 3:02 PM
I edited a bit of text, that was all.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 3:34 AM
I want to thank you for making this if only for the extracted books. I'm always looking for more cheap book clutter so I can use cheats to put them under beds and on top of appliances and generally scattered everywhere (so basically my house lol). The bookshelves are gonna house all those seashells and trinkets my sims bring home from vacation that the stupid Maxis shelves don't have enough slots to hold.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#132 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 8:30 AM
Odd issue here. I had these installed before, and all was well, when I was using the "catalog" set. Since my computer "redo" (yes, that is as bad as it sounds), I have been slowly collecting all the stuff I had before, and this time, I decided to use the "collection" sets instead, for easier locating. Well, I installed all of these -
Dahlen Bookcases - FT Collection Version.rar
Dahlen Bookstacks Collection Version.rar
Dahlen Extras - Collection Version.rar
Book Recolours.rar
leefish+max-intersectiontransformer.rar
- in the "downloads folder", and "Move over Dahlen Collection File.rar " into the "collections" folder, but I see none of it in the game at all. I do see some other collections that I also downloaded, so no idea why this one isn't showing. Any ideas?

If I can't get it to show, will end up using the "catalog" ones again, and that takes so long to sort through!

Awesome set, in any case. Very useful!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#133 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 2:28 AM Last edited by leefish : 10th Nov 2013 at 3:01 AM.
Let me look into that for you - this was the first time I ever made a collection set, so I may well have screwed it up :D

EDIT - please put the collections file in the downloads folder. I will update the first post, thank you for letting me know.

Field Researcher
#134 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
Let me look into that for you - this was the first time I ever made a collection set, so I may well have screwed it up :D

EDIT - please put the collections file in the downloads folder. I will update the first post, thank you for letting me know.

Well, the items DO show up in the Delphy's Download Organiser, so I am going to attempt to redownload the collection file, and place it again. Maybe it didn't download properly or something. Will let you know if that works.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#135 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 12:10 AM
Ok, thank you. I did download all the FT things and the collection file and install to an empty AGS - not in catalog, but they were in the collection file and I accessed them fine in residential lot.

Field Researcher
#136 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 12:05 AM
Ok, thank you. I did download all the FT things and the collection file and install to an empty AGS - not in catalog, but they were in the collection file and I accessed them fine in residential lot.

Well, still nothing from my end. Re-downloading didn't seem to fix it, either. Think I will remove them, and try just loading the standard ones, and see if those show. I know they did before, so not sure what the issue is now.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#137 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 12:13 AM Last edited by LadyGreenEyes649 : 24th Nov 2013 at 12:29 AM.
Just to be sure I have this right, I have the following in the Downlaods folder -
Dahlen Bookcases - FT Collection Version.rar
Dahlen Bookstacks Collection Version.rar
Dahlen Extras - Collection Version.rar
Book Recolours.rar
...and this in the collections folder -
Move over Dahlen Collection File.rar

I do have all the expansions, and four SPs, so that should be it, yes? Going to give it one more re-load to test. If this is right, and it doesn't work, going to try the non-collection ones. Same, save "catalog" for the first, yes?

When I unzip the files I have these for the "downloads" -
Dahlen Bookcases - FT Collection Version (folder)
Dahlen Bookstacks Collection Version (folder)
Dahlen Extras - Collection Version (folder)
Dahlen Bookstacks MM Recolour by Leefish (pkg file)
Dahlen Bookstacks Rogue Recolour by Leefish (pkg file)

Then I have the "MoveoverDahlenCollectionFile for the "collections" folder.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#138 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 12:26 AM
you need to unpack the Move over Dahlen Collection File.rar ( so it shows as a package file) and put that file in the downloads folder.

Field Researcher
#139 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 12:38 AM Last edited by LadyGreenEyes649 : 24th Nov 2013 at 12:57 AM.
you need to unpack the Move over Dahlen Collection File.rar ( so it shows as a package file) and put that file in the downloads folder.

Aha! Alright, that's done, and will test in game. Thought there was some issue with how I had it loaded! Many thanks! Unless you hear otherwise, can assume this worked!

YES!!! That was the issue. I have them again - YAH!!! Really LOVE this set; end up using them more than any other shelves in the game. Many, many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#140 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 5:33 PM
Wow! It's awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#141 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 10:28 PM
Thanks a lot ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#142 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 12:47 AM
I downloaded these a couple of weeks ago, thinking they'd be cool to use some time or another.
Now, I think I have at least one in every house I've played since! Especially the shorter version goes so well into a smaller bedroom, stuffed with clutter and a few token books. It is becoming one of my favorite downloaded items, when it comes to standing there looking nice and realistic in a picture. Thankyou!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#143 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 3:17 AM
Yup, I have the same thing. This or the Billy with some books and a radio and a lamp

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 8:29 AM
I was looking for it for so long, THANKS A LOT
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 7:26 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#146 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 2:23 PM
Wow. This is one of those things I never knew about, but now that I do, I can't unsee it and I MUST have it. Thank you! This is amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#147 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 4:57 PM
Thank you for your hard work and generous nature.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#148 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 11:04 PM
muito obrigado
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#149 Old 18th May 2017 at 3:59 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 12:10 AM
Thanks so much for this bookcase set, would it be to much to ask, can you make it in white. I seem to be a white freak. Please and thanks for you reply in advance
Page 6 of 7