Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 8:49 PM
Default Funniest Glitch (Urbz or Bustin' out)
Here, you tell us what Urbz or Bustin' out glitch was the funniest to you.
So if you were going to say Bustin' Out, you would say:

"The Funniest Bustin' Out glitch was when my sim walked through her mom and over the swimming pool!"

Same thing with Urbz, just instead of saying "Bustin' Out", you would say "Urbz".

Ok, got it?
yay! You got it, !

The Funniest Bustin' Out glitch was when my sims' body disappeared and her head was in mid air!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 9:27 PM
The only glitch that I can remember from Urbz, was when my urb was in Gasoline Row. They were just walking as normal, when (And I'm using the laggy PS2 version) my urb just stopped for some unknown reason. I couldn't move them and then they got struck by lightning.
I was thinking, 'oh great, my urb is going to die, and i haven't saved for a while'. And the best thing was that the urb didn't die.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 4:17 AM Last edited by Yazoo : 3rd May 2013 at 6:25 PM.
Putting the game is fast forward motion, and when you do the Artsy Dance, watch them float on their back. Fun stuff.

But I think favourite one, was when one of the Urbz came over, and some how got stuck between the fish tank and sofa, and couldn't get out. I watched this for about 5 minutes, then moved the couch. She was quite happy when I did so. Ah good times.

Bustin' Out...I think it would be when my Sim came over. He ate, went to the bathroom, and just walked out. And I couldn't call him, he was from story mode. And I called my brother in, because he was playing the game with me. And I told him, what my Sim had done, and he said:

"Well, that greedy little bastard."

Ah good times

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 10:32 PM
Best glitch of all is the ghost maid glitch from Bustin' Out. I played it, it happened to me, I laughed my bum off.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 4:07 AM
Whoa whoa. A ghost maid glitch? I've never seen that..Ever

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yazoo
Whoa whoa. A ghost maid glitch? I've never seen that..Ever

From the Sims Wiki -
"There is only one maid present in Bustin' Out. She can even be killed with the use of a mutant plant, only to return to do her job as a ghost at all of her clients. In this state, she is able to float through walls and Sims, allowing her to do more cleaning in a shorter amount of time. When she appears as a ghost, she doesn't scare Sims."
Videos of it exist, too, so if you have the time, feel free to check them out.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 5:58 AM
I think I am going to check this out. Because...I need to see it, lol

Thanks, Mr. Newbie :D

Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 9:32 PM
Yes, I saw that!
I hate how you STILL have to pay her ! Like, what can she do with it, anyway?

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 3:12 AM
According to the video she can still clean. Even as a ghost she is really neat :D

Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 12:45 AM
So true!!^^

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 3:55 AM
And you can't beat that. She is just happy to clean and clean some more. It makes her a happy ghost :D

Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 4:14 PM
If that was me, I wouldn't stay. I'd Run for my life! Even if I was dead.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 1:43 AM
LMAO xD

I would point...and scream

"CLEANING ZOMBIE!"

>.>

then say:

"She must got bored with cleaning. Now she eats brains...Well, I guess that is cleaning up as well. At least...They eat up everything until they give the person life. Awww, she brings the dead back to life."

Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 12:24 AM
LMAO!
I just got The Sims, I'm going back in time.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 4:06 AM
I now have EVERY single Sim game that went on the PS2...I am sad. I know. But still Sims 2 and Sims 3 on PC, just do not do it for me. The interactions go poof, after using them. And if you want them you gotta download a damn mod...Its really sad, actually. Ah, if only EA Games realized what the FAN WANTED, we would be in a much better place as for gaming

I do have a glitch that is NOT from The Urbz: Sims In The City or Bustin' Out, but from Sims 2

I got one of my Sims to marry Felicity Usher. And my Sim wanted to be best friends with her ((And you can only do that, if you make them fall out of love. And start all over again)) And Felicity rolled a want to cuddle in bed with herself.

She needed loving arms, but she didn't want it from her wife, but herself rather. Ah, she must be really flexible -.-"

Forum Resident
#16 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 2:43 AM
Had a new one happy not to long ago.

On The Urbz for PS2, my sim went inside the shower and came out naked.
The blur disappeared but the sim still decided not to change. Meaning, my sim looked like a naked barbie.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 3rd May 2013 at 6:24 PM
I was playing the Urbz the other night, and my Urb got caught in the door. She couldn't move. She couldn't do anything. In fact when I tried to move her, she made the gesture like: "I can't go there...There is no way."

But the weird thing, people could go in and out of that said door. >.<! I was like...Okay they are free to walk in and out of the door. But my poor Urb is stuck in the door. And what was more weird than that...Other Urbz could still flirt with her. And all that jazz, but she couldn't move D:

Well, luckily I had the cheats on, so I kept maxing out her motives. Eventually, I got fed up, and quit the game without saving. And went back into the game -.-"

Some of the glitches in the games are funny, and some are rather ridiculous >.<!

Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 4:51 PM
Yeah, also a cheat for The Sims on ps2 type in fish eyes and use when their talking to another
sim. Their faces are screwed up.

My Tumblr