Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#426 Old 12th May 2012 at 7:19 AM
Granted, but your life does not make sense at all now.

I wish Simdrew1993's life make sense again...(see, I'm a good guy )

Hey there! :)
Advertisement
Theorist
#427 Old 12th May 2012 at 7:54 AM
Granted. He started trolling you in return

I wish procrastination can be cured
Mad Poster
#428 Old 12th May 2012 at 8:27 AM
Procrastination will be cured...later.

I wish I have enough energy to get through today.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#429 Old 12th May 2012 at 9:21 AM
Granted. You have the energy, but you lack the determination to get out of bed.

I wish I wasn't waiting in my car in a dark, shady part of the outer city to pick up my parents from their tour. (0.0") so scared right now....

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Theorist
#430 Old 12th May 2012 at 4:04 PM
Granted. You walked out of your car and wandered around for a bit. You fall into an abandoned well and got trapped there.

I wish my schoolwork will decrease.
Mad Poster
#431 Old 12th May 2012 at 4:06 PM
Granted, but your learning does until you become Jackanapes.

I wish people focused on eating pickles, more.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Scholar
#432 Old 13th May 2012 at 5:11 AM
Granted. They focus on their life, less. Their life ruined. Indirectly it ruins your life.

I wish this stupid runny nose of mine will cure itself. T_T

Field Researcher
#433 Old 13th May 2012 at 8:49 AM
Granted! Your runny nose is cured. But now you're suffering from a horrible stomach flu.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Field Researcher
#434 Old 13th May 2012 at 11:31 AM
I wish SpookyOkyBatGirl had remembered to make a wish so that the thread could be continued - inadvertantly making this wish redundant.

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Scholar
#435 Old 14th May 2012 at 9:32 AM
Granted. She remembered to make a wish, but she have nothing to wish for, so she did not make a wish.

I wish for nothing.

Field Researcher
#436 Old 14th May 2012 at 10:09 AM
Granted. You get everything - but everything is improbable, so the Universe explodes in confusion and then re-invents itself back to the moment after this was written and you're left with a strange feeling that you were once the owner of everything and nothing at all....

I wish for my oranges to juice themselves.

Instructor
#437 Old 14th May 2012 at 10:16 AM
Granted, but there is seeds in the Juice and it is made from rotten oranges

I wish to be able to set fire to anything I wanted.

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Theorist
#438 Old 14th May 2012 at 4:10 PM
granted. however, the fire you set spreads all over the place, and in panic, you forgot to call for the emergency and simply dances around the flames.

I wish the world doesn't exist.
Lab Assistant
#439 Old 14th May 2012 at 9:40 PM
Granted, now people prosper in a newly created universe where it is impossible to be sad... about anything!

I wish I could be smart and clever.
Field Researcher
#440 Old 14th May 2012 at 10:49 PM
Granted. You are smart and clever, however everyone else is smarter and cleverer than you.

I wish for another bowl of porridge.

Field Researcher
#441 Old 15th May 2012 at 12:00 AM
Granted. The porridge is full of poison.

I wish my ex-boyfriend would leave me alone.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Theorist
#442 Old 15th May 2012 at 12:26 AM
Granted. Your ex, and everyone else, leaves you alone. :foreveraloneLVLepic:

I wish the network signal in my apartment is stronger
Mad Poster
#443 Old 15th May 2012 at 12:36 AM
Granted but you're a tin foil hat kinda girl, so you jump out in fear.

I wish I had the icy cold winter fiber.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Instructor
#444 Old 15th May 2012 at 1:33 AM
Granted. Changes in your anatomy and body mass index, coupled with dense fiber parkas, allow you to withstand Russian winters like a true native. Your employer (or parents) announce they're re-locating you to Ecuador. You'll live in a tropical rain forest for seven years.

I wish the memory I bought, the video card I bought, and that new Windows operating system i bought all existed in just one computer.
Field Researcher
#445 Old 15th May 2012 at 3:28 AM
Granted. That one computer exists on a tiny island on the opposite side of the world to you where they don't have electricity.

I wish for a new pony, coloured like the rainbow.

Field Researcher
#446 Old 15th May 2012 at 4:57 AM
Granted. But your pony gets stung by a bee and then go's wild, and runs into a pile of brown paint and it's permanent paint, so it will never come out.

I wish I could get a bunch of homework done within the next hour or two and graduate and get into a great college.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Field Researcher
#447 Old 15th May 2012 at 5:27 AM
Granted, but the great college you get into is so expensive it drives you into a very steep pile of debt that your grandchildren will probably end up paying.

I wish I had new Xbox headphones.

Lab Assistant
#448 Old 15th May 2012 at 7:59 AM
Granted, but they are filled with disgusting earwax.

I wish for Half Life 3 to finally be released.
Scholar
#449 Old 15th May 2012 at 3:35 PM
Granted. That game cuts your life into half.

I wish for The Sims 4 to be released tomorrow, and to be much better than The Sims 3, without any bugs or glitches, and the system requirements are not high so I can play it in my laptop. Oh, and the price is lower than $10. ^^

Field Researcher
#450 Old 15th May 2012 at 10:55 PM
Granted. Sims 4 is everything you want it to be - however it only works on Macintosh computers worth more than $4000.

I wish I had a new spatula.

Page 18 of 102