Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Asian skins made by 234jiao-TS3 Skin Replacements add a new style

by 234jiao Posted 1st Jul 2009 at 8:33 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 12:11 PM by 234jiao

220 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 211 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 9
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 7:59 PM
hey, i love your skins, and have seen other players using them. i'm wondering if there is a non-default version, because the less i have to go changing files on my computer, the better everything works.
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:25 AM
I'd also love the non defaults.
Test Subject
#178 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 12:23 PM
does it work with a sim already created??
Test Subject
#179 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 4:08 AM
Is there any way to get just the female body, with the nipples but no hair AND no face (I just want to the body)???
Test Subject
Original Poster
#180 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angy Lee
does it work with a sim already created??

yes……all of your sims
Test Subject
#181 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 8:45 PM
I'd like to join the few people who have requested you separate the female and male skins into separate files (or at least make them non-default). I have LadyFrontbum's female default skins right now, and I wouldn't swap them out for the world, but your men's body is SO much better than the one I've got now.
Test Subject
#182 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 1:38 AM
jiao, man you´re awesome, but could you put the body with niples and the face in a one package and of course put it to run in NON-default pleaseeeeee
Test Subject
#183 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 4:17 PM
I've seen these skins on sims and would really like to try it on! I was also planning on switch over to LadyFrontbums default but it's only for females and I need a good skin for my males.I really would like a separate skin for the face, just for males. But what is the two face-files for? One is called "face" and one "head"...? Is there a way to get the file just for males? I love your work!
Test Subject
#184 Old 5th May 2010 at 2:38 PM
is it possible to convert these to toddlers and children too? I bet they'd look abnormally cute with it! >3<

Kittycattylion /writer of the Tea legacy at thesims3.com
Scholar
#185 Old 7th May 2010 at 9:18 AM
I would love them in toddlers and children too!!
Test Subject
#186 Old 15th May 2010 at 5:01 PM
Thanks for the skins! For some reason, mine only work on dark skinned sims. Does anybody know whats going on?
Test Subject
#187 Old 22nd May 2010 at 6:27 PM
i like the skin, but i like more the normal sim, how can i revert this now??

pd: sorry, my english is really bad
Test Subject
#188 Old 23rd May 2010 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Damonisch6
i like the skin, but i like more the normal sim, how can i revert this now??

pd: sorry, my english is really bad

delete the file and with that all of your CACHE files, which you can find under your EA file in my documents! :3

Kittycattylion /writer of the Tea legacy at thesims3.com
Test Subject
#189 Old 30th May 2010 at 6:56 PM
I really love this skintone, but sadly I can't download them because I can't figure out the rar files. I use Mac, and even though I've tried every tutorial I've found, I can't work it out. So do you think that you could please upload or send me a sims3pack format? I would really be grateful, as I've fallen head over heels for this skintone!
Test Subject
#190 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 11:32 AM
wow that is such a beautidul skin!
so much beter than the original XD

can i ask you were you got the short female hair?
it was really beautiful to!
please tell me!
thanks ^^
Test Subject
#191 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:48 PM
Hey, can you help me maybe?
I downloaded "ts3 Asian skins with less mucle & new female skin without hair&nipples made by 234jiao(8th)" but the male skin does not work.

I see the female sim with new face and new skin, but the male sim does not have new skin. He only has the old maxis skin.

What can I do?

Can I byte you can I can I can I hmmmmmmm? ^v-v^ Pwetty pwease! Just a widdle byte! ^v-v^
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 12:03 PM
Nice description rofl

You love me, I love you to :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/hssdamian <3
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kontractor
Hey, can you help me maybe?
I downloaded "ts3 Asian skins with less mucle & new female skin without hair&nipples made by 234jiao(8th)" but the male skin does not work.

I see the female sim with new face and new skin, but the male sim does not have new skin. He only has the old maxis skin.

What can I do?

Thats been happening to me too, thats actually why I went Skin-hunting but it was happening to me on Moonlight skin.
Well I'ma go see if this workss... :D
Test Subject
#194 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rafa323
Thats been happening to me too, thats actually why I went Skin-hunting but it was happening to me on Moonlight skin.
Well I'ma go see if this workss... :D

I figured out how to fix it.

For all you people out there with a skin or two not showing up...
It's most likely a conflict between two or more skins.

1.) Move all your custom skins from your mods folder to another location, like a folder on the desktop.

2.) Place the asian skin tones back inside the mods folder, start the game. You will see that both skin tones show up and work.

- I have found, that the asian skin tones are bugged by a few other skin tones, however have not done the testing to find out which ones.
--Which of course, can only be done, by returning a custom skin package file to the mods folder and starting the game to see if your asian skins still show up.

Good luck.

Can I byte you can I can I can I hmmmmmmm? ^v-v^ Pwetty pwease! Just a widdle byte! ^v-v^
Instructor
#195 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 8:53 PM
is there a version of the female skin with nipples? the guy has them but she dose not

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Scholar
#196 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 2:03 PM
Will you be making not-default versions of these?

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Test Subject
#197 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 8:55 PM
Wow, these are beautiful! But could you please make some non-default replacement skins too? I really don't want to mess with my defaults... and there are hacks that allow more than just the default skins now!

Thanks so much!!!

"Like an apple on a tree, hiding out among the leaves, I was difficult to reach... But you picked me. Like a shell upon a beach, just another pretty piece, I was difficult to see... But you picked me. Yah, you picked me"

'You picked me' By: ~A Fine Frenzy~
Page 8 of 9