Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[24/10] WA Vacation objects + Newspaper + Pizza "Buyable at Grocerystore" (Compatible with Patch 1.63-1.67)

by anak_ponti Posted 27th Dec 2010 at 7:24 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2014 at 8:28 AM by anak_ponti : Added note about Easel

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 10:08 PM
this is awesome. It doesn't make sense that you have to go to a foreign country just to buy a camera or a tent, so thanks so much for this.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 5:02 AM
You know that you can buy all of the WA items from home from entering "buydebug" in the cheat menu, right?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EminenceFront
You know that you can buy all of the WA items from home from entering "buydebug" in the cheat menu, right?

Yeah, I used the buydebug thing to get my sim a nectar machine, but I hated wading through all the seemed like a gazillion items trying to find the ones I wanted, this just seems more suitabe to me
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 7:46 AM
Thank-you so much! I don't like having to go through the whole buydebug menu to buy cameras for my sims, and spending a few grand to go to Egypt just doesn't seem to make sense. Occasionally I'd find them at the consignment store, but this mod makes sure they're always available. Once again, thank-you =)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 9:39 AM Last edited by Groosalugg : 13th Jan 2011 at 10:00 AM.
thank you i really like the idea of having some of these items at the local store
May i ask where can i find the original files tagged OBJD, they're not from the GameplayData.package are they?

Thanks 4 sharing ur Hard work of art w/us.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 1:03 AM
@Groosalugg: You can find them in this file "FullBuild0.package" located in this folder "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\Packages".

Be careful, don't modify this file directly. Extract the OBJD file you want to any folder and modify it from there.

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 1:56 PM
thanks i appreciate your reply
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 10:47 AM
I was wondering if you could update this one for the outdoor living stuff pack!! I know it will be useful I hate sending my sims on vacation just for a book or a camera it sucks big time!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 1:52 AM
This mod still works with latest patches, although I don't have OLS yet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 7:43 AM
I can't get this one to work!! The one dealing with my sim buying books with out having to go on vacation that one worked!! But the grocery store one will not work!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 1:43 PM
@luvmug24: How odd. I really can't tell what your problem is. Please check it again, the Home tab in grocerystore. One more thing, did the buyable all fruits/fish work too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 9:39 PM
No the Fruit and the Fish did not work either!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 12:15 AM
I think that you must be have a mod conflict. Try check with Sim3 Dashboard. Where do you put your downloaded mods, in Documents or Program Files folder?

Or try this first. Please move all your mods out to temporary folder (like Desktop), then copy back these mods: Grocery mod (this mod), buyable all fruits and fish. Start the game, check the grocerystore and tell me the result.

One more question: You do have EP1 Word Adventures, right?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 6:06 AM
I am gunna try and delete them and then reinstall them into my programs files!! i know where the mods go sometimes they just don't want to do what they are suppose to do!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 9:19 PM
I got them all to work!! Thanks for the help!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 1:05 AM
Glad to hear that. You're welcome.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th May 2011 at 7:02 PM
Love this, it makes things so much easier!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 3:33 AM
This mod got updated to Patch 1.22 / GEN
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 3:08 AM
Thanks for updating, this is one of my FAVORITE mods! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 8:55 PM
Hi thanks so much for updating this works great in the game and its so nice my poor Sims dont have to travel any more to get a book or spend forever trying to catch a death fish. Can i still use your other mod that makes the fruit and veggies a better quality? Just checking.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 7:38 AM
Yes, it still can be used together.
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 2:23 AM
Does anyone know if this is compatible with the 1.24 patch?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 3:57 AM
Haven't got patch 1.24 yet (it's so big, 650MB), so I can't confirm if this mod still compatible or not.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 3:53 AM
This mod still work with patch 1.24 / TLS
Page 1 of 3