Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1876 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 3:15 PM
When you're watching TV and notice that an actress has Mary Land's chin! (I was so tickled - look at the profile on Daisy next time you watch Downton Abbey, though she was on Galavant when I noticed it.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1877 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 6:45 PM
When you think "those houses look like the ones in Veronaville." I moved from Arizona to Minnesota the beginning of January, and as I was moving a lot of the houses I saw looked like the main ones in Veronaville.
Mad Poster
#1878 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
When you think "those houses look like the ones in Veronaville." I moved from Arizona to Minnesota the beginning of January, and as I was moving a lot of the houses I saw looked like the main ones in Veronaville.

Not only did I see houses that looked like that, but I've also now considered moving there for that very reason.
Also there's a lot of 50's style houses (which is what I like to make)
and my Nanna lives there... obviously I wouldn't just move for Veronaville style houses

Quote: Originally posted by Simsfreq
Hahaha, if any of you are ever in Wales and travel on an Arriva train, note that the chime they play just before an announcement sounds similar to the pregnancy chime. I was on there and for a second looked around wondering "Who is woohooing in the toilets?!" before realising what I had just thought -_-

I'll have to listen out for that one
I'm travelling via train from Wales to England in a few months to visit family

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#1879 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 2:27 AM
When you really have to pee and you think "my bladder is in the red!"
Field Researcher
#1880 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 2:35 AM
When you are folding clothes at your job, and try to make them look "as neat as the little stands that come with H&M Stuff look." (This was seriously a thought in my head today.)
Instructor
#1881 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 3:15 AM
When your friends are sitting on the couch talking and you want to join them and it takes you an embarrassingly long time to realize that since life isn't sims you can sit three people on a two person couch or pull round a chair from the dining room table.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Link Ninja
#1882 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:53 PM
I wish we still had the common threads section, this took me back 12 pages before finding it but I had a funny thing that happened today because I have been playing sims too much recently.

I was discussing my sims with a co worker, about a love triangle and showing her some pics I took where the sim was posed sitting on her balcony and my co-worker gasps and asks "Was she going to jump?"

Then another co-worker peers around the cubicle nervously and and asks if we are talking about real people or sims, and it happened more than once today where the co-worker in the cubicle had to check back in to make sure I was talking about real people or sims because apparently I talk about them like someone would talk about real people, haha.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
#1883 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 10:30 PM
When you start imagining what would an action queue look like for various actions people do around you.

Also, when you start drawing houses everywhere (walls, tables, other people's skin...), and imagine how would they work out in the game...
Mad Poster
#1884 Old 11th May 2015 at 6:37 PM
You see a billboard for "Caliente Harley-Davidson" and reflect that Dina must've used Mortimer's money to set that up. I bet Nina could sell the heck out of those motorcycles!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#1885 Old 11th May 2015 at 7:15 PM
When you see a person on television and thinks: He could make a nice Sim.
Mad Poster
#1886 Old 11th May 2015 at 8:42 PM
When I played sims 1 I would use the hunger sign they used (one hand to stomach, the other with fingers and thumbs jerking to open mouth)

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Lab Assistant
#1887 Old 11th May 2015 at 9:20 PM
When you get up to walk after a particularly long play session and waddle like a pregnant sim.
Scholar
#1888 Old 11th May 2015 at 9:38 PM
When you miss Pescado's Macrotastic when you are trying to clean your house... Oh how I WISH that was available in real life!

Macro>Clean

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Mad Poster
#1889 Old 12th May 2015 at 12:35 AM
You're watching a sitcom and think "She got that hairstyle from XMSims!! I use to have that in my game!"...
I have to admit though, it did look just like a hairstyle I saw once on there.

Lab Assistant
#1890 Old 15th May 2015 at 1:58 PM
When you observe people's noses from the side view while you are sitting in the dentist's waiting room.
Mad Poster
#1891 Old 15th May 2015 at 7:11 PM
You realize that the only way to make all the different stories you have going on, in the same neighborhood, at the same time, make sense as part of the same continuity, is to use comic-book-universe-style storytelling...

Then you realize that doing that opens up SO MANY fun new storytelling ideas!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
#1892 Old 15th May 2015 at 10:21 PM
When you feel like "Be Lectured" is in your queue, so to avoid it, you make yourself very busy while moving around the area a great deal, so the action will drop out of the lecturer's queue before they can catch up to you and get you un-busy enough to do it. Yes, that really happened yesterday when I realized I'd given an excuse to give me a lecture to someone who I don't like, who doesn't like me, and who likes publicly dressing-down others -- and it worked! By the time I got done with important things that required staying moving, she'd been distracted by someone engaging her in a long session of "Share Interest"! At that point I realized that what I'd been doing would not be the approach most non-simmers would take, and was surprised how simming had aided real-world social interaction with real people...
Instructor
#1893 Old 16th May 2015 at 1:56 AM
You're sitting in class, writing an essay or taking a test or what-not, then suddenly you start humming and quietly singing the nursery rhyme song taught to countless toddlers.
Scholar
#1894 Old 16th May 2015 at 12:08 PM
You know your played too much when your first thought in the morning is

Now to do the only thing I remembered I should have done last night, build a neighborhood (insert community lot idea here) for my Sims.

Right now I have the urge to finish updating the palace of never ending light (Witch Lot)
And it is 11pm here!
Mad Poster
#1895 Old 16th May 2015 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
You know your played too much when your first thought in the morning is

Now to do the only thing I remembered I should have done last night, build a neighborhood (insert community lot idea here) for my Sims.

Right now I have the urge to finish updating the palace of never ending light (Witch Lot)
And it is 11pm here!

11pm? That's early! *clock ticks closer to 1am*
Mad Poster
#1896 Old 16th May 2015 at 4:22 PM
When during revision, you read "Qualitative research treats.." as "Boolprop testingcheats".
Don't even know why I did that.

Test Subject
#1897 Old 21st May 2015 at 5:27 PM
When you refer to a real life town as Pleasantview. But in my defense they both start with P so it's an easy mistake to make.....
Instructor
#1898 Old 21st May 2015 at 8:23 PM
When it gives you high expectations of what you'll find when apartment hunting...
Lab Assistant
#1899 Old 22nd May 2015 at 1:43 PM
When it takes you hours to organize the downloads folder...
Lab Assistant
#1900 Old 22nd May 2015 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by youcrAzy
When it takes you hours to organize the downloads folder...

And then you give up and go on a downloading spree. OR delete your entire folder and start from scratch..
Page 76 of 115